she accidentally hurts you (requested)

Your laugh was like music to Jennie's ears as she hovered over you and tickled your sides. You squirmed underneath her as she used one hand to pin your hands over your head, the other relentlessly tickling your sides.

She'd occasionally lean down to pepper kisses across your face and it'd fill her heart with joy when your laughter would grow louder. Her chest touched yours, allowing for her to feel the rumble and vibration of your laugh and the fast beat of your heart against your own.

You kicked your feet, tears falling from your eyes from how hard and how much you were laughing.

"Jennie! Stop it!"

"Say please, baby."

"Please!" You giggled and saw her shake her head.

"Nope. No chance." She teased.

You managed to move your hand out of her own and she only intended to put it back over your head. But you were wiggling beneath her and when she tried to reach for your hands her elbow accidentally hit the side of your face causing her eyes to go wide and her hands to fall from yours instantly.

You winced as the pain set in.

"I'm so sorry, baby girl. Let me see." She mumbled and gently turned your left cheek to look over your right side. Her fingers brushed along your skin and you winced at the feeling. She pulled away instantly, ineffable guilt washing over her and sending an ache through her heart as she fell onto the other side of the cushion and thought about what she'd accidentally done.

You sat up as the ache began to fade slowly. You saw the pout on your girlfriend's lips and it broke your heart.

"Jennie." You whispered and moved closer to her.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, baby. I'm so sorry!"

"It was an accident, I know." You assured as you took her hands into yours. "It happens. It's okay. It wasn't like you did it on purpose."

Her eyes went wide and she shook her head frantically.

"I never would, y/n."

"I know." You assured again, squeezing her hands. "Now stop looking so sad. It was only an accident, it's all behind us now. Don't pout, give me kisses."

She gently laid you on your back and hovered over you once more. But this time, her hands ever so gently cupped your cheeks and she sent you a small smile before leaning in to kiss you softly.

"I love you." You whispered against her lips, feeling her smile and mumble the words back to you into the sweet kiss before you looped your arms around her neck and pulled her closer; hoping the sweet kisses wouldn't ever stop.