what do you think? (requested)

"Y/N? Is that you, baby?" Jennie yelled from your shared bedroom upstairs as you walked through the door after a long and rough day.

"Yeah, Jen. It's me." You yelled back as you kicked off your shoes and prepared to collapse on the sofa for a while.

But you didn't make it that far. Jennie quickly rushed down the stairs to you and you could see by the look in her eyes that she was up to something.

"Hey, babe." You smiled and leaned in to give her a kiss on her cheek, only for her to stop you.

"Hi, my love. I have a surprise for you." She said as she took ahold of your hand and started to pull you up the stairs to the bedroom.

"What are you up to, Jennie?"

"You'll see." She said as she had you take a seat at the edge of the bed. "I know you said your day was long and quite terrible. Lucky for you, I found something that I think will cheer you up. But you have to sit there and close your eyes and you can't peek, no matter what!"

You rolled your eyes playfully and she teasingly pinched your cheeks.

"Trust me, it's going to be worth it."

"Okay, fine. But hurry up! I'm impatient and curious."

"Okay, cutie."

She refused to leave the room until she made sure you couldn't see anything.

You heard the bathroom door close a moment later and you began to tap your foot on the floor impatiently.

You couldn't help but wonder what she's got up her sleeve. You were almost tempted to get up and go into the bathroom and find out because you were excited and curious to see what she was up to.

But you didn't. You waited until you heard the bathroom door open a couple of minutes later as she stepped out and then said you could open your eyes.

You were in awe when you opened them to find her standing close to you, dressed in the jingle bell rock outfit from mean girls.

She looked so good in it that your heart almost stopped. You were sinking your teeth into your lip as you looked her up and down, in awe of how breathtakingly beautiful she truly is.

"So? What do you think? Good surprise?"

She already knew the answer, but it was still nice to hear the words fall from your lips.

She heard your breath hitch and watched your eyes roam along her body.

"The best surprise. Jennie, you look amazing."

"Thanks, baby girl." She grinned as she twirled around, feeling pretty confident in the cute outfit. "I know how much you love the movies, so I figured I'd get the outfit. I knew you'd like it."

"Oh, more than like." You said as you stood up, your hands shaking when you finally stood in front of her and had the chance to pull her close. "I love it. I swear, every single day, you continue to amaze me and take my breath away. You're just so gorgeous."

She smiled and closed her eyes as you kissed her neck lovingly.

"Thank you." She said. "I was hoping you'd love it. I wanted to cheer you up."

"You definitely did." You said as you brushed your lips against hers. "I feel so much better now. Thank you, baby."

"You're welcome." She smiled and kissed you passionately, giggling against your lips a little as you walked to the bed and fell onto her.

"You're the most beautiful girl in the world." You whispered softly as you stared down at her. "I love you lots."

"I love you too." She whispered back to you and let out a contented sigh as you kissed across her face and then to her jaw, wondering how on earth you ever got so lucky to be the one that gets to love her.