towel prank (requested)

"Mind if I come in?" Jennie asked as she opened the bathroom door, finding you standing in front of the mirror with the towel wrapped tightly around your body.

You nodded and she kissed your cheek before she grabbed her toothbrush from the holder.

She couldn't help but stare at you, her eyes instinctively falling onto you, and when they did she saw you scrolling through your TikTok.

At first, she didn't think much of it. You tend to go on there a lot and she always thinks your videos are oh so cute, always making that sweet gummy smile of hers appear.

She rinsed out her mouth before shaking her head with a grin and grabbing the hairbrush instead.

What she didn't notice was you opening the camera and swiping to the three-minute option, so you could capture the moments you knew you'd be proudly sharing in just a bit, when you pull off this prank on your girl.

She heard the music start and giggled to herself before leaning against the wall with her arms over her chest as she watched you shine for a moment.

But suddenly, the dancing stopped, and you began to unwrap your towel.

"No! Y/n, don't do that!" She said as she rushed to you, the towel falling onto her feet as she wrapped her arms around you.

She hoped she'd be able to tie it back around your body for you but she was unsuccessful.

Her heart was pounding against her chest. She was so afraid of all the things people might say towards you, all the creepy people that dared to talk inappropriately about you if they saw your body like that.

You burst into laughter and at first, she was confused. But then, she lifted her head and looked into the mirror, noticing your reflection in the mirror - your clothed reflection.

She noticed the strapless shirt you had on, making her throw her head back with a groan.

"Baby, that wasn't funny!" She said and you turned around, giggling as she wrapped her arms around you.

"It was kinda funny." You said.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah." You grinned, only to laugh loudly and squirm in her arms as she tickled your sides. "Jennie!"

She laughed with you as she lifted you up, spinning you around in her arms as you buried your face in her neck and kept your arms around her.

"You really scared me, babe."

"Oh, you know I wouldn't actually do that." You said as you brushed your nose against yours.

"Good. Because you're mine, all mine." She said as she kissed your face, setting your feet on the floor, only to keep you in her embrace when you tried to pull away.

"I love you."

She kissed the corners of your lips before letting you go.

"I love you too." She smiled before walking out of the bathroom while you posted the video on your TikTok, feeling like the happiest and luckiest girl in the world.