kissing in front of the girls

The sound of laughter and a delicious smell in the air awoke you from your peaceful sleep. Like you do every morning, you rolled over and expected to be pulled into Jennie's arms. But when you felt cold sheets instead of her warm embrace it all clicked.

You brushed your teeth quickly then went downstairs. Following the joyous laughs that you'd recognize anywhere, you were led into the kitchen. Lisa and Jisoo sat at the table with some food in front of them while Rosé was standing at the counter scrolling through her phone.

Your girlfriend, however, was humming quietly as she just went to reach for her phone and sipped on the water in the glass in front of her.

You snuck up behind her and hugged her from behind. Her giggle caught the girls' attention, causing them to turn their heads to look at you both. They were smiling brightly, but they were nowhere near as bright as Jennie's smile was.

She turned around and went to lay a soft kiss to your cheek, but you turned your face just in time, allowing for her lips to hit your own instead.

She smiled at first and pecked your lips lightly, but soon began to lean in for more. Her hands held your hips while you moved yours to the small of her back. You slid your hand beneath her shirt and ran your fingertips up and down her warm, soft skin.

Though her kisses remained soft and sweet, you did allow yourself to melt into her touch and her soft lips, as well as the gentle brush of her fingers along your hips.

"Okay, lovebirds!" Jisoo giggled and soon Lisa and Rosé were doing the same as they turned their heads to find Jennie's lips still moving against yours in a sweet, loving manner.

Jennie laughed against your lips and moved one of her hands from your hip to your cheek. She brushed her fingertips along your cheek for a second and pulled away to playfully brush the tip of her nose against your own. When you giggled, she laid a kiss to your cheek then let it fall against her shoulder.

Arms wrapping around you, she put her arms around your back and hugged you tightly.

"Good morning, my love." She whispered in your ear. "The girls want to hang out today, but we can still spend some time together, too! Does that sound alright?"

You nodded and let your lips brush against her skin gently. "Looking forward to it!" You grinned and closed your eyes, inhaling the smell of her perfume lingering on her skin. "Love you so much."

"Love you more." She whispered and kissed the crown of your head while the girls watched on, happy to see both of you so happy.