when your parents walk in on you making out (requested)

"Are they gone yet?" Jennie asked from where she sat at the foot of the bed, staring at you while you stared out the window and watched your parents drive away.

"They're gone." You confirmed and felt her arms wrap around your waist as soon as the words fell from your lips. You let out a giggle as your back hit the mattress of your old bed. She hovered over you, cupping your cheeks in the palms of her hands as she stared down at you adoringly.

"I love your parents but I love you so much and it's been hard not being able to have some quality time with you, my girl." She said and kissed across your jaw.

You tilted your head back and closed your eyes as you began to melt into the kisses she was peppering along your neck.

Visiting your family for the holidays has been so much fun. It was nice being back home and being in the comfort of your old room and even better this time than other times before since you have Jennie by your side.

Your parents adore her and while that would usually be a good thing, you miss being able to have Jennie by your side and being able to feel her touch. You've missed her and her sweet kisses and now that your parents are heading off to the store, you both took the opportunity to relish in the few minutes you get alone.

She trailed her lips from your jaw up to your own. Her kisses started off sweet and slow but quickly turned passionate. You breathed out a soft sigh against her lips as she slid her hands down to move under your shirt, fingers brushing along your sides and your ribs.

You looped your arms around her neck and pulled her closer. Her chest touched yours, allowing you to feel every beat of her heart against your own. You didn't miss the way it began to beat harder and faster in her chest when you tugged at her lower lip and moved your hands to the small of her back.

"I love you so much," she whispered against your lips and felt you smile into the kiss. She couldn't help but breathe out a soft, shaky sigh as you bit her lip again. "Tease." She mumbled as she moved one hand to tangle in your hair, the other still under your shirt and still brushing along your side.

You were so lost in each other's kisses that time slipped away from you. So caught up in her teasing but soft touch you couldn't focus on anything but her.

You rolled her over, happy to have the chance to lay little kisses along her neck. She giggled and you found it impossible to stop as the sweet sound filled your ears and your heart with joy.

But she quickly pulled you back into another kiss. She still snuck her hand beneath your shirt and her fingers still brushed along your soft skin.

But this time, instead of moving any further or being able to become lost in the touches of her fingertips that made your skin tingle, you heard the sound of a car door closing.

You pulled away, leaving Jennie both confused and pouty.

"What is it?"

"I thought I heard a car door close?"

"I didn't hear anything, baby girl." She said. "Now, c'mon. Kiss me again."

You couldn't say no to that and soon enough, you were being brought back into more passionate kisses. She turned you back over and her hands were roaming all around your body leaving you enthralled in her lascivious kisses.

but soon enough, it was all ruined by the sound of your door opening and your dad saying your name.

"Y/n? Jennie? We were wondering if, oh my," he said as he saw you both quickly pull away from each other's lips and Jennie pull her hand from under your shirt.

"Dad?"

He quickly walked out and closed the door. You and Jennie held your breath, wondering if you'd hear fast footsteps leaving from outside your door or if he'd speak.

And after a few long seconds, you heard,

"I see you're... occupied. I'm sorry I interrupted. Just please, if you come down, let's not tell your mom about your... activities."

"Oh my god," you mumbled in embarrassment and buried your face into Jennie's shirt as your cheeks turned red while she just let out a few giggles and held you tight.