sick? (requested)

You groaned over the sound of Jennie's alarm going off. It blared loudly, disturbing you both from your peaceful slumber.

Usually, you'd turn over and go right back to sleep. Because it's much too early for you to willingly get up today.

It's only a little after six in the morning and your girlfriend has to be out the door in just a few minutes. It's your day off and you didn't want to spend it awake.

But there was this tug at your heart as the mattress dipped as she climbed out of bed. It's another day that you have off that you'll be spending alone.

You've been lucky to get a day here and there and you'd probably be over the moon with excitement over a day to do nothing but relax.

But it's yet another day you'll be spending alone. It makes you a little sad. You know it's not Jennie's idea to go into the studio and to practice each and every day.

That's her life and you get that. But she's been working nonstop and she needs a little time to rest. What better time than today, when she could rest with you?

You suddenly thought up a little idea and let out a whimper, stirring uncomfortably in bed as she got out of it. She looked your way, instantly concerned. You whined and clutched your stomach while she walked to you.

"Y/N? Are you okay, baby?" She asked worriedly, her hand almost falling to your forehead.

You knew she'd be feeling for a fever and you knew you definitely didn't have one. So you scooted away just before her soft hand fell to your skin and played it off as trying to find a comfortable position to lay in.

"What is it, baby? Are you alright?"

"I don't feel good." You mumbled and sank your teeth into your lip and although you couldn't see her face since yours was buried in your pillow, you knew she had to be frowning.

"What's wrong?"

"My stomach really hurts and I feel a little sick." You fibbed and clutched your stomach a little more. You craned your neck to look at her and she sneakily placed her hand on your forehead, jumping at the chance to see if you felt hot.

"You don't have a fever." She mumbled, eyebrows furrowed in concern.

"Maybe not yet, but I feel really sick."

She studied your face and looked as though she didn't believe you.

"Should I get you a bucket?" She wondered. "Or, maybe, I should go to the store and buy you some medicine?"

Your nose crinkled at the thought of the medicine and the gross taste that comes along with it. She brushed her hand along your cheek and when you lowered your head in sadness, she was quick to gently lift your chin up so your eyes would lock again.

"Are you sure you're not feeling well?"

You shrugged hesitantly then sighed, knowing she was catching on.

"You're lying. I can see it. Tell me what's going on."

You pouted, knowing you had to tell her the honest truth now.

"I miss you." You confessed. "I miss spending time with you. I thought I could pretend to be sick and-"

"And I'd stay home with you and take care of you. Right?" She finished for you, hand stroking your cheek lovingly.

You nodded and hung your head, thinking she'd tell you that she just couldn't get out of what she has to get done and she had no choice but to go.

But her answer took you by surprise.

"Okay. Let me call Lisa and tell her that my girl is sick and there's just no way I can come in. I won't be able to focus and I'm too worried about you to leave you today."

Your eyes lit up as she grabbed her phone. She called Lisa, having you cough loudly a couple of times in hopes that she'd be convinced.

Jennie was sure Lisa was catching on but like the really great and understanding person that she is, she just told her to stay home with you and keep the girls updated if anything happened.

She turned her phone off to ensure that nothing could possibly distract her for the day before she climbed in and hugged you tight, legs tangling with yours once more.

"Thank you."

"For what?" You asked, eyebrow raised in confusion.

"Helping me get the day off. I've been trying to think up an excuse lately to get a day with you but I just couldn't. Now, thanks to you, we've got a day to catch up and relax."

You stole a kiss from her lips before putting your head on her chest while you both smiled from ear to ear, looking forward to finally having some much-needed time together.