trouble - part two (requested)

Standing in the kitchen, you hummed quietly to yourself as you cooked one of Jennie's favorite meals.

She should be home any minute and she's probably going to be hungry, so you figured you'd make her something she'll like.

It was a few minutes later when you heard the front door open and shut and you were just about to cheerfully yell out for your girl when you heard her call out for you first.

"Y/N!" She yelled and you could sense the anger in her voice.

You turned around to face the doorway as she stepped into the kitchen, following the scent lingering in the air.

"Hey, baby. How was your visit with your parents? Did you have fun?" You asked with a look of innocence.

This just made Jennie feel more frustrated.

"Well, I would've enjoyed it much more if you hadn't teased me last night. It was all I could think about!"

"Yeah? You liked it though, didn't you?" You asked with a smile on your face.

Jennie tossed her bag onto the floor and stormed over to you.

There was a strong look of desire in her eyes, as well as frustration.

"You think you're so adorable? You know, all of my friends and my family think you're this sweet, innocent girl. But after what you did to me last night, I know they couldn't be more wrong."

"You don't want me to be innocent though, so you, baby?" You asked as you began to toy with the hem of her shirt. "You like it when I tease you the way I did? I saw it in your eyes."

"Maybe I did like it." She said as she raised her eyebrows for a second. "But I told you before. You were going to be in trouble when I got home. And here I am, baby. Ready for some payback."

She smacked your hand away and the look in her eyes made you feel weak in the knees.

"You want to play dirty, baby? You want to be a tease?" She asked as she started to kiss your neck. "Then I'll tease you right back."

You were about to ask her what she meant by that but she quickly turned off the stove before putting her lips on yours.

Pulling you in for a deep kiss, she led you up the stairs to the bedroom and pushed you onto the bed.

Laying on you, she started to lift up the shirt you were wearing, which was hers.

You had been trying to tease her again by wearing it.

But, no.

She wasn't caving. She wasn't going to be the one to be teased. She was going to do the teasing.

No exceptions.

"You are so sexy." She spoke against your neck. "I could kiss you," She paused as she trailed kisses down your chest and to your stomach. "All day. In all the sweet places you want me to."

You got lost in her quickly, tilting your head back as soft sighs fell from your lips.

"I could touch you, brush my fingers all over your soft skin. I could make you feel amazing, get your heart pounding as you plead for me to never let you go."

You smiled at the thought as Jennie stared up at you, smirking at the sight of you being so lost in bliss.

"But then, I'd be giving you all that you want. I'd be practically letting you off the hook. That wouldn't be fair to me, would it, darling? After what you did?"

She pulled her lips away from your skin and put her hands at her sides, refusing to lay even another finger on you.

"Oh, what's the matter?" She asked as she faked a little pout when you looked at her in surprise. "You teased me. I told you that you were in trouble. I'm teasing you right back."

"But-"

"Oh, Y/N," She moaned quietly as she bit her lip. "If you hadn't done any of that, we could be making out right now."

"Wr can! Because I'm truly sorry, Jen. It was unfair and inappropriate and I'm sorry."

"No." She said. "I would but I'm just so tired."

"What?" You frowned as she faked a yawn. "I'm going downstairs to watch some tv and get some rest."

And just like that, she was out of the bedroom as she smirked to herself with every step she took.

She originally had many ideas of how she could punish you for what you'd done.

But a little taste of revenge sounded better than anything else.

She hoped you'd learn your lesson.

But she had a feeling that you wouldn't.

And... maybe, she liked that.