hold my hand (requested)

The screams coming from the excited fans gathered around the airport just to catch a glimpse of your girlfriend and the girls grew even louder as Jisoo walked inside.

The camera flashes were bright, the paparazzi capturing a few photos that were bound to spread like wildfire when they went online of the girl and her bright, pretty smile.

She saw you standing across the airport and made her way to you to give you a hug. Rosie was the next to enter and you bounced on your heels impatiently as you waited to be reunited with your girl, who you hoped would walk in next.

"You're all she's been talking about the last two months while we've been away!" Jisoo said and your heart began to flutter at the thought. "She's missed you like crazy! She might've skyped you every single night but it wasn't enough for her." She teased as she thought back to all the conversations they shared about you.

"I've missed her so much more." You mumbled just as the screams grew louder. You turned your attention from Jisoo and across the airport to find your girlfriend finally making her way to you.

Your eyes locked from across the room. After being apart for so long, you couldn't wait for another second to be in her arms. You ran to her and she dropped her suitcase onto the floor to open her arms for you to leap into.

She lifted your feet off of the floor and spun you around as she grinned from ear to ear and hugged you tighter than ever before.

"I've missed you! Oh my gosh, baby, I've missed you so much." She whispered in your ear and then began to pepper kisses across your head.

"I've missed you too! I've thought about you every single day, Jen! I've been counting down the days till I'd get to see you again!" You spoke ecstatically as you buried your face in her neck.

You took a moment to breathe in her smell, letting it fill your lungs. She let you keep her pillow and her hoodie while she was away and her smell lingered the whole time. But it's been two months now and it's started to fade a lot.

Being back in her arms, being able to breathe in her smell, and kiss her brought you so much happiness. Your heart felt full and your sadness finally started to fade.

She's home now and in some way, it felt like you were, too.

You pulled away and she planed a soft kiss on your lips.

"I've missed your kisses," she mumbled against your lips. "You're so beautiful. I know we FaceTimed and Skyped every night but a phone and laptop screen couldn't ever compare to this."

You looped your arms around her neck and giggled as she hummed while giving you one more big squeeze.

"Let's go home, baby," she said as she put your feet back on the ground.

You turned your head and Lisa started to talk to you, telling you a couple of funny things about Jennie that happened on tour.

You felt a hand brush against yours and since you were in the middle of an important conversation you didn't want to turn away from Lisa. So you simply grabbed the hand that brushed against yours, thinking it belonged to your girl.

"Whoa!" Rosie giggled and wiggles her fingers out of yours.

You went wide-eyed as it hit you that the hand you were holding didn't belong to your girlfriend. You looked around in a panic for her and saw her standing behind you with a pout on her lips. She looked sad but also jealous at the sight of someone else getting to feel your touch.

"Jennie!" You moved and hugged her right. The hint of jealousy that was once in her eyes faded as she put her arms around you. "I'm so sorry. Her hand accidentally brushed against mine and I thought it was you just trying to hold my hand!"

You pulled away from the hug and she cupped your cheek in the palm of her hand.

"It's okay, baby. I understand."

You tried to steal a kiss from her sweet lips, but she turned her cheek to make your lips touch her skin instead.

Sad that she turned away from your affection, you frowned and went to ask what was wrong. But she took your hand in hers and gave it a few squeezes before intertwining your fingers together.

"I forgive you, but I only ever want you to hold my hand."

Your cheeks flushed and you kissed her before walking out of the airport hand in hand, at last.

"I love you," you said as you dropped your head onto her shoulder. "I'm so happy that you're home."

"Same here, baby girl. I love you so much. You better prepare yourself because I'm gonna spoil you with lots of cuddles and kisses! You're all mine for the next few days."

"Perfectly fine with me." You smiled and continued to hold her hand, even as you got into the car and started to drive home.

Because now that she was home and her hand was finally back in yours, you never wanted to let her go.