she plays with your hair

Your bad day seemed just a little brighter as soon as you walked through the front door. Closing it behind you, you noticed that the lights were dimmed and Jennie was sitting on the couch waiting for you.

She stood up right away and went straight over to you. She wordlessly pulled you into her arms, giving you a hug that you've been in need of for the last few hours. She pulled away with a smile on her face and happiness in her eyes. "Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

"I don't know. But I'm sure I will be soon. You're here, and you always make me feel better." You said and let a giggle or two escape from your lips as she planted kisses across your cheek, her entire goal of it is just that; to hear you laugh, to see you happy after your obviously terrible day.

She took your hand and you both went to the couch. She laid down and pulled you beside her. Her arm wrapped around you and she pulled your shirt to the side just slightly to give your shoulder a few kisses; something she knows you love.

"Wanna talk about what happened?"

You shook your head. "No. I just wanna be with you."

"Okay. But if you change your mind, I'm here to listen." She said before kissing your cheek softly and reaching for the remote to resume whatever she'd been watching - or so you thought. Because when she hit play, you noticed that it was your favorite movie.

"I know how much you love it. I thought it'd cheer you up."

You turned your head and took a few seconds to allow yourself to become lost in her beautiful brown eyes. She cracked a small smile at you, ready to ask you why you were staring at her when you cut her off by laying your hand on her cheek and bringing her in for a long passionate kiss. One that would only leave you both craving more.

"You're amazing."

She shrugged her shoulders and laid her forehead on yours. "I just love you. A lot."

"Love you too," you said as you focused your attention back to the movie playing. A second later, her fingers started to brush through your hair. She twirled the strands of your hair around the tips of her fingers and would let her nails brush against your head gently as she moved them down.

"Tomorrow will be a better day, baby." She whispered softly, staring down at you with bright eyes while you let yours close, completely relaxed because of everything she's done for you.

Your worries were already gone. The stress of your day had disappeared entirely. All you could focus on was Jennie.

Through her comforting touch, her soft lips brushing against your cheeks and your shoulders, and through her reassuring words and the way she made you feel - your bad day was no more. Your thoughts only ones of happiness; of Jennie.

"I know. But I also know that if it isn't you'll be here when I need you. You're always here for me." You opened your eyes into hers to find her already staring at you. She let her fingers comb through each strand of your smooth hair, combing out any tangles ever so gently, and then twirling them around her fingers smoothly.

"And that'll never change." She promised as she kissed you again and again all while continuing to play with your hair and make you feel more content than you have all day.