she falls asleep on your lap

Jennie hummed happily as you brushed your fingers through her hair.

With her head down on your lap, you could feel her warm breath fanning against your skin. You looked away from the movie playing and down at your girlfriend to find her already staring up at you.

She looked tired. You could see why; with how busy she and the girls have been lately. That's why Jisoo had the idea of everyone getting together tonight to watch some cozy movies. You know how happy Jennie is to be spending time like this with you and the girls. But, understandably so, her lack of sleep is starting to catch up with her.

When you moved your hand to rest on her cheek she leaned into your touch. She gently wrapped her fingers around your hand and laid a few kisses to your wrist before opening her eyes once again to let you see the happiness shining in them.

"You look tired."

You kept your voice quiet so you wouldn't disturb the girls. But it would be awfully hard to do that anyway since they seemed to be quite content as they laughed amongst themselves.

"I am." She admitted and closed her eyes because they were becoming too heavy to keep open.

"Do you wanna go home?"

She shook her head. "No. I'm really happy right here." She said as she blindly reached for your hand, smiling to herself when she felt your fingers wrap around hers. "Besides, the night is still young. I'll get a little sleep and be okay to finish more of a movie later on."

You let out a sigh but decided to drop it. Because you were having fun and you liked the thought of her falling asleep on your lap.

"I love you." You whispered and leaned down to brush your lips against her temple. But she tapped her index finger on her lips a second later, hinting for you to lay a kiss there, too.

"You missed..." she whispered.

You kissed her lips softly, just as Rose curiously turned her head to see if you guys were enjoying the movie as much as she was. She couldn't help but smile to herself; you're both too cute together.

"I love you. Get some sleep."

She nodded and let a contented sigh fall from her lips when you began to play with her hair again. "I love you to the moon and back, darling..." she whispered back to you, quickly drifting off to sleep.