oops (requested)

"I'm so excited to see your parents again! It's been so long." You said as you walked to the front door, hand in hand with Jennie.

Life has been busy for the both of you recently, but things have begun to calm down over the last two days or so. You've found time to finally see your families and finally getting time to spend and catch up with her parents made you excited!

"Same here. My parents adore you, so I know they're excited to see you." She spoke as she placed her hand on the doorknob, but she didn't even have the chance to turn it before the door was opening and her parents were standing there with big smiles on their faces.

"Jennie! Y/n! Oh, it's so nice to see you again!" Her mom said, stepping aside to let you both step in. You took your shoes off and her mom took your coat. "So nice to see you again, y/n!" Her mom said before bringing you in for a hug before her dad did the same.

"We've been wanting to come around for a while now but we've been so busy. But we're happy to see you again. I missed you both," Jennie spoke before hugging her parents tightly. You watched with a smile on your face, following them into the kitchen.

"So what have you both been up to? Don't say just work." Her mom teased, grabbing you both something to drink.

"Aside from that, just soaking up some quality time together. Feels like I can't ever get enough time with her these days." Jennie smiled as she hugged you from behind before laying kisses on your cheek.

"You're cute together." Her dad said and her mom was about to join in, give a few of her own comments about how absolutely adorable you are together.

But Jennie absentmindedly began to play with your hair, pulling it away from your neck and face to tuck it behind your ear and run her fingers through it, unknowingly exposing your neck.

It wouldn't be a big deal under normal circumstances. However, you were both unaware that you forgot to cover up a few... marks that Jennie left last night when she got lost in kissing your neck.

"Thanks," Jennie smiled, kissing your cheek once more. You both looked at her parents, finding them staring at you both with wide eyes. "Everything okay?"

"Think you forgot to do something before coming here." Her mom mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

"The hickey's on your girlfriend's neck, Jen. Lots of them."

You gasped and fixed your hair, but it didn't help any.

"I-I'm so sorry, " you apologized.

"Don't explain." Her dad spoke, interrupting you. "We really like you, y/n, and we love the two of you together. But we don't need any visions of your... activities."

You groaned in embarrassment and buried your face in Jennie's shirt.

"I have some makeup in my bag," Jennie mumbled in your ear. "C'mon, we'll step away and cover them real fast."

She tugged at your hand and you hid your warm, red cheeks all the way into the bathroom. She dug through her small purse until she found some makeup to cover it. You tilted your head back and felt the brushes move along your skin.

"That was so embarrassing."

"We're adults, y/n. Two adults that are very, very in love. Things happen, everyone knows that."

"I'd like for your parents not to know that, or see the... marks, you leave behind."

She just chuckled and shrugged her shoulders.

"My parents are very respectful, y/n. They really adore you. Trust me, they'll forget about it in no time."

You wrapped your arms around her neck with a sigh.

"I don't think I can face them again."

"It's all gonna be okay. Trust me." She said before laying a kiss on your lips.

"Fine. But you better save that makeup because we're seeing my parents tomorrow and I'm gonna be getting my revenge on you tonight." You said as you hopped down from the counter and took her hand, leaving her a giggly mess.