jealous of one of the girls being touchy with you (requested)

"Jen? It's your turn to go in." Lisa said as she walked out of the booth and back into the room.

Jennie knew she had work to do, but she felt bad. You'd fallen asleep on her lap and looked so cozy and peaceful as she gazed down at you lovingly. After a rough night, it made her happy to see you getting some rest, and she didn't want to wake you.

But she had no choice. So, unhappily, she stroked your back softly and watched your eyes open slowly.

"Hey, sunshine. I gotta go but I'll be out in no time."

You pouted as you sat up and it only faded from your lips when she kissed you sweetly.

"I love you. Try to sleep if you can, you deserve it." She said, kissing your head before sending Lisa a smile as she stepped into the booth.

You put your head back against the back of the small sofa with a sigh. You brushed your hands over your face and yawned while you rubbed your tired eyes.

Lisa took a seat beside you, looking over at Rosie and Jisoo who were busy, in the midst of a conversation. She looked back at you, frowning when she noticed how tired you looked.

"You okay, y/n?"

"Yeah." You replied. "Just didn't sleep much last night. No particular reason, just couldn't stop tossing and turning."

She nodded sadly before asking, "Why don't you get some sleep then. You can put your head on my shoulder if you think it'll be more comfortable than the back or arm of the sofa."

You didn't think much of it, so you agreed; feeling too tired to turn down the friendly offer anyway.

You put your head on her shoulder but found that it wasn't quite comfortable enough so you mindlessly placed your head on her lap instead. Your eyes felt so heavy, to begin with since Jennie woke you up, but they're even heavier now and feel nearly impossible to try to open since you finally feel comfortable enough to fall back asleep.

You shivered slightly, so Lisa rubbed your arms innocently to help you warm a bit. Looking down at you to find your eyes squeezed tightly shut, she cracked a smile thinking you'd fallen asleep. She knew she can't bring you as much comfort as Jennie does, but it made her feel good that you found enough comfort in her that you could fall back asleep.

She was about to pick up her phone when the door opened and Jennie stepped out. She sighed as she let her hair down from the messy bun it'd previously been in. She looked back over at you, expecting to find you asleep... but certainly not on Lisa's shoulder.

She watched Lisa's hands run along your arms and her jaw clenched at the sight. She was smiling down at you as your eyes opened as she said something to you. But she was unaware that she was only getting you to wake up because she'd finished in the booth for a bit.

"Jennie!" You said her name happily as you sat up and usually, she'd smile at you. But she only rolled her eyes and walked to the door, leaving you confused. You pulled away from Lisa and followed her out of the room.

"Jennie? Wait up!"

"I'm not in the mood, y/n."

But you weren't accepting that.

You caught up to her and took her wrist gently in your hand before asking, "What'd I do?"

"You were cuddling with Lisa!" She spoke as she turned around, her jaw clenched slightly and even more so when she heard you chuckle. "Oh? Something funny?"

You scoffed as you stepped forward and wrapped her arms around her. you hugged her, your grip tight and nearly inescapable. "No. You're cute, that's all."

The look of anger in her eyes faded a little. Though she was still a little unhappy, she found it impossible not to melt into your touch and your sweet compliment.

"You know I love you. I was just curled up to her because I was tired. You told me that I deserved some sleep. You weren't there to hold me and she thought it was better than me laying my head on the arm or back of the sofa because it might be uncomfortable and I wasn't sure how long you'd be." You explained, feeling your heart skip a beat when she put her arms around you. "Don't be jealous and don't be angry with me or Lisa, you know you love her more than words can say."

"But I love you the most." She said, rubbing your back. "I overreacted. You're right. I'm sorry I got jealous. It's just... I like being the one you cuddle with." She pouted and her heart melted when you giggled and kissed it away.

"You know you're my favorite cuddle buddy." You booped her nose, watching as she scrunched it up with a smile. "I love you. You know you have no reason to be jealous. Not just of this but with anyone about anything. Because you're perfect and I'm in love with only you. Okay?"

"I love you so much." She whispered and leaned in for a kiss.

"I love you too, beautiful." You said and stole a kiss from her lips. Your heart skipped a beat when she tightened her arms around you and hummed against your lips when you deepened the kiss, swiping your tongue against your lips with a smirk over her sweet reaction.

"Jennie? Y/n?" Lisa called, stepping out of the room and freezing on her feet when she noticed you both. "Oh, sorry!" She was about to walk away when Jennie called out for her.

"Lili!"

She turned around and you could tell she was hopeful that Jennie wasn't upset with her. You know the girls meant the world to her and the idea of one being upset at another was something they all hated.

But Jennie pulled her in for a hug, happy to reassure her worries by telling her that she wasn't mad. "I overreacted. I'm sorry. Thanks for taking care of my girl. I appreciate it."

Lisa looked over at you with a smile and nodded. "No problem."

Jennie let her go and walked back to you. She kissed your cheek lovingly and put her hand on the small of your back and led you back into the studio happily.