wiping my girlfriend's kisses prank (requested)

"Hi, Jen!" You grinned as your girlfriend walked through the door.

Your excitement about seeing her after her busy day stuck in the studio made all of her worries vanish and her mood brighten completely.

"Hey, baby." She smiled as she kicked off her shoes and then walked to your side, taking a seat beside you on the sofa.

"How was your day?" You asked.

"It was okay." She said before kissing your cheek.

Her heart sank a little when she watched you wipe it away. She found it odd but tried not to think too much of it.

"How about yours?"

"Good. I was thinking about you all day."

Her heart fluttered over that. She leaned in and gave you a quick bit sweet kiss.

"I was thinking about you too. I couldn't wait to get home to you." She said as she kissed you again, this time longer than before.

When she pulled away, she put her head on your shoulder. The contented feeling she had was replaced with disappointment when she watched you wipe your lips.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, fine. Why?"

"No reason." She sighed and then moved so she could give you another kiss.

The same thing happened when she pulled back. Only this time, your eyes stayed locked as you wiped your lips free of the taste of hers.

"Why do you keep doing that?"

You just looked at her like you were confused.

Frustrated, she leaned in and pecked your lips a few times.

Again, you wiped them away and she huffed in annoyance as she folded her arms over her chest.

"Would you stop doing that?"

"Doing what?"

"You know what!" She groaned. "Stop wiping away my kisses. You're making me feel bad."

"Jen," you spoke softly as you laid your hand on hers. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel bad. It was just a prank."

She stared at you in shock as it all clicked.

"Of course." She grumbled.

"I'm sorry. Forgive me?" You asked and she stared at you in silence for a moment before pulling you onto her lap and pushing her lips onto yours for a steamy kiss.

You pulled away breathlessly and put your forehead on hers.

You pouted when she wiped her lips of the kiss you just shared.

"Not so nice, is it?" She teased with a smirk before cupping your cheek in the palm of her hand to push her lips onto yours once more.