someone breaks into your house (requested)

Jennie tightly held your hand in hers as you approached your front door. She leaned in for a kiss, dropping your hand in the process so she could lay her hand gently on your cheek as her lips moved passionately against your own.

"Thanks for an amazing night, Jen."

"My pleasure, baby girl," she grinned and gave you one last kiss before intertwining your fingers once more. "See you tomorrow? I've only got a busy morning then I'm free."

"Sounds amazing." You said and your cheeks heated up when her lips pressed against your skin and lingered lovingly for a moment.

She let go of your hand and made sure you got safe inside before blowing you a kiss and waving goodbye.

You watched her walk away and locked the front door. You were suddenly thirsty and decided to get some water before you'd head up to your room to get ready for the night.

But something was wrong and you knew that as soon as you noticed the broken glass across the floor. You noticed the window was smashed and the side door was busted.

You planned to bolt to the front door and call the police. Because even if the person that broke in wasn't around now, you really didn't want to take any chances.

But as soon as you turned around, you saw the intruder standing near the stairs. Your heart began to pound against your rib cage, hammering unsteadily.

You both froze, not expecting the other to be standing there. You saw the bag thrown over his shoulder with all of your valuables inside.

But suddenly, that became the least of his worries, as you instinctively turned to run out the other door and he came up behind you to pull you back.

You hit your head on the tiled floor and you began to panic. You didn't know what this man wanted, especially if he was so willing to discard the valuables to hold you back and keep you from leaving.

You trembled with fear. With goosebumps on your skin and unsteady breaths falling from your lips as your heart hammered uncontrollably, you were horrified.

But you quickly escaped. Because as the man went to hover over you and attempted to pin your hands on the floor, you kicked him where it hurts, as hard as you could, causing him to double over and gasp for air.

Your phone was still in your back pocket, where you kept it the entirety of your date with Jennie, and you quickly made your way to the neighbors and they quickly called the police, while you broke down and called Jennie.

It rang twice before she answered. She was happy and giddy, still on cloud nine from your amazing date.

"Hey, baby!"

"J-Jennie?" You whimpered as you sat on the floor and hugged your knees to your chest. "Jennie, something happened."

"What happened, baby? Are you okay?"

"Someone was in my house. They broke in while I was out with you and-" you gasped for air, shaken up.

"Okay, baby, it's okay. Are you safe? Where are you at now? Are you hurt?"

"Just my head hurts. I'm at my neighbors and-"

The wailing of the sirens interrupted you, much to your relief.

"I'm gonna come over. I'll be there so soon, okay?"

"Okay." You mumbled and hung up just as an officer knocked on the front door.

It was a long and scary seven minutes before Jennie arrived. You were sat in your living room with an ice pack on your head and an officer beside you, asking you questions.

"Y/N!" She ran to you and quickly but carefully brought you into her arms. "It's okay. It's alright, baby girl, I've got you." She mumbled as you cried into her neck, still shaken up.

"Is she gonna be okay?" She asked the officer as she held you tight.

"She will be. But I think she needs to stay elsewhere tonight. We got the intruder, he's going to jail for a long while. But she's shaken up and she needs to be with, well, you."

Jennie nodded and kissed your head softly.

"I'm here. I've got you." She promised as she rubbed your back. "Should I go get a few of your things for you?"

"No! No, don't leave me, Jennie."

"I won't, baby. I'm not leaving you. It's okay, sweet girl, I've got you." She comforted and kept a secure grip on you until the officers called it a night and had all they needed before leaving.

Jennie quickly took you to the car. She took off her jacket and put it around your shoulders to comfort you and keep you warm.

"I'm scared."

"There's no need to be scared. You're safe with me and I promise I won't go anywhere for a few days. Okay? Everything I need to get done can wait. You're my priority right now."

"Thank you."

"Anything for you, my girl. Come on. Let's get you back to my place. I'll cuddle you and we'll watch movies until you fall asleep."

"I don't think I'm gonna be able to sleep tonight." You confessed, to which Jennie just nodded understandingly.

"Then we'll stay up together. Whatever happens, happens. Just know I've got you and won't let go. I promise."

You kissed her softly before putting your head against the door as she drove off to her home, which she knew would soon become your shared home, where you'd feel safer than ever before.