one of the girls walk in on you making out

You nearly dropped your glass of water onto the floor upon feeling Jennie sneak up behind you and hug you from behind. Arms wrapped around you, she buried her face in your neck and giggled against your skin.

"Sorry about that."

You placed your glass in the empty sink and relaxed into her touch. You closed your eyes and focused on her chest rising and falling against your back while she held you so close to her and made everything else around you fade away.

You turned around and gave her an innocent kiss on her cheek. "We should go back. The girls are probably waiting for us."

You tried to walk away but she just wrapped her arms back around you and this time pressed her cheek against your shoulder. "They're fine. They're so into the movie they probably don't even notice that we're not back yet."

Just then, you heard them laughing loudly in the other room. The sound was heartwarming.

But before you could say another word, Jennie turned you around and brought you in for a passionate kiss. Instantly, you were putty in her hands, melting into each and every brush of her lips against yours and the tips of her fingers caressing your sides softly.

You looped your arms around her neck and tried to pull her closer. You could feel her heart pounding in her chest against your own and you knew she could feel yours do the same. You pulled away for a second to breathe and Jennie lifted you onto the counter, causing you to laugh and cup her cheeks in her hands as she placed her lips back on yours.

Your eyes locked when she pulled back for a second, just to gaze at you and tuck a lock of hair behind your ear. She kissed the corners of your lips before kissing you fully again. Your skin tingled as her fingers brushed along it and it felt like fire was coursing through your veins.

You tangled your fingers in her hair and lost yourself in each and every fiery kiss you shared.

You were enchanted. So captivated you couldn't focus on anything else but her. She filled your senses and sent a flutter through your heart.

So lost in her kiss, you didn't even hear Lisa say she was gonna grab some water from the kitchen or hear her footsteps until she gasped as she walked into the room.

You pulled away from Jennie's lips with wide eyes. You buried your face in her neck as Lisa just stood there looking as surprised as you and Jennie both felt.

"I'll get some water in a few." She mumbled and excused herself from the room to go back to the girls.

Jennie shrugged her shoulders and leaned back in for another kiss but you pushed at her shoulders.

"Nope. Come on, let's go finish that movie, my love."

She whined but let you take her hand and lead her to the other room where the girls were waiting for you both. She let you curl up to her and lay your head on her chest for the rest of the movie.