meeting in the park when she's walking Kuma and Kai (requested)

Jennie felt content as she walked through the park.

With Kuma and Kai's leashes wrapped around her hand and the sun shining down on her shoulders, she was enjoying every minute that she spent breathing in the fresh spring air.

She looked around, waving back politely at those who waved to her.

Everyone was in bright spirits, out and about to enjoy the beautiful day, just as Jennie was.

And you were among those people.

You were sitting on a park bench, taking a break after doing some walking here for the last while, as you wanted to enjoy the warm day as much as you could.

You were just about to resume walking and you had put your phone back into your pocket, only to spot two of the cutest dogs you'd ever seen coming close to you.

"Oh, how cute!" You said as you got up from the bench.

Jennie felt Kuma and Kai trying to escape from her loose grip on their leashes as they wagged their tails, clearly excited about what they saw.

And Jennie found that what they were so excited to see was you.

Jennie laughed as she moved a little faster, attempting to keep up with them as they moved faster to get to you.

You knelt on the ground as they finally came to you.

Their tails were wagging and as you cooed over their cuteness and began to pet them, they began to practically fall in love with you.

And they weren't the only ones.

Jennie was instantly mesmerized by you.

As soon as she saw you, her heart started to skip a beat. She couldn't take her eyes off of you, amazed by your beauty.

Your smile was big and bright as you pet her adorable dogs and Jennie couldn't help but smile along with you.

She couldn't explain the way she felt, mostly because she'd never felt this way about anyone before.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your walk. I just love dogs and yours are so cute!"

"It's okay. They seem to love you." Jennie smiled as she brushed a lock of hair behind her ear.

"What are their names?"

"That's Kuma and that's Kai." She said as she pointed to them both, watching as your eyes sparkled as you cooed over their cute names. "And, if you're wondering, I'm Jennie."

You lifted your head, finding that the sparkle in your eyes was now because of the beautiful girl standing in front of you.

"Nice to meet you. I'm y/n."

She felt butterflies fill her chest.

Now she knows your name.

"That's a pretty name." She said and watched you smile, your eyes still locked with hers.

"Thanks."

After a few more seconds of intense eye contact, Jennie spoke again.

"What are you up to right now? Anything important?"

"No. Just doing some waking, enjoying the warmth and the sunshine."

"Same here. Do you want to walk with us? Kuma and Kai seem to like you and... so do I."

"Well, I'm happy to hear that, because I like you and your adorable dogs too."

She smiled at you, making your heart race.

You weren't even going to try and deny it.

You like her a lot already.

"I'd love to walk with you. Get to know you more."

"Sounds wonderful." She said and she unwrapped one of the leashes from her hand, letting you hold onto it instead.

And as she walked Kuma while you walked Kai, you got to know each other and found that you were actually head over heels for each other.

Neither of you said the words aloud but you both knew that this was the start of something very special.