jealous Jennie (requested)

It didn't surprise you whatsoever when you heard someone yell out your girlfriend's name.

Walking down the crowded streets hand in hand as laughter left your lips and hers is bound to catch someone's attention.

So when you heard fans running across the street to get to Jennie's side, you just let her hand go so she could wave to the fans and take a few photos with some of them.

But what did surprise you was how some of them completely walked by Jennie to come over to you.

You took a few steps back because you worried that they might be coming over to you with bad intentions at first.

But when they shrieked excitedly and held their phones out to ask you for a photo, you couldn't deny that it made you smile a little.

"Me? You want a picture with me?" You asked, almost in disbelief.

Jennie smiled at first as she looked away from one of the fans she was talking to but it didn't take long for her to feel differently.

"I thought you'd all prefer to take pictures with Jennie," You said.

"We love Jennie but we also love you!" One of them said.

"You're so pretty, Y/N. I like the outfit you're wearing. The color really makes your eyes pop."

You couldn't help but grow a little shy over the sweet compliment.

"I'm a huge fan of yours. I mean, I know that might sound weird because some people might only know you because of your relationship with Jennie but I think you're perfect!"

Seeing her fans simp over you made Jennie a little jealous, especially since it seemed to make you shy and they just seemed to find you even more adorable because of it.

"Jennie is the luckiest girl in the world to have you!"

"I'm the lucky one." You said but the fans just giggled.

"She's luckier, trust me. You're gorgeous and so funny, we all adore you so much!"

"And every time you post something on Instagram, I'm always blown away by how pretty you look in them all!"

At this point, Jennie couldn't mask her jealousy.

The compliments they were giving you and the things they were saying made her feel a little upset as she felt that they were flirting with you more than anything.

Of course, you didn't see it that way and you surely didn't flirt with them in return.

But that didn't make her feel any better.

"Excuse me for a moment." She politely told fans before walking over to you.

"Hey, baby." She smiled as she kissed your cheek. "How's my gorgeous girl? Having fun talking to fans?"

"Aw, jealous Jennie is adorable!" One fan said.

"I am not jealous." She scoffed. "I just really love my girl and I like showing it."

"Sure," Another fan giggled.

"You're lucky, Jennie. Never forget that." Another said.

"Oh, trust me, I won't." She smiled as she squeezed your hand. "It was nice meeting you all but we need to get going. I have a date planned with my girl."

You giggled as she walked away with you, thinking about how the fans would be talking about this for a while to come.