Chapter 32

Adam

I was in my dorm, getting ready for school. I was thinking of Courtney. She has to miss a day of school and practice because of her rib. Anyway, the Lightning lost by one because Courtney wasn't in the game. I really, really feeling bad for Courtney. I know she hates me. But I love her. Have ever since I met her. She's my life. The more I think about it.

I want to marry her.

Anyway. I was getting ready for school. I got my shirt on and my pants on. I was in my dorm alone because my room mate, Gavin Arrow, was taking an early jog because he's on track and field. He's a nice kid. He's twenty one years old. Shy too.

__________________________

"Thank you." I said to the lunch lady. She smiled at me and I walked away. I looked over at the table were the Ducks sit. They were all laughing and having fun. I put my head down and walked the other direction.

I don't want to deal with them right now. I know they hate me. I walked to the varsity table and sat down. Everybody at the table had their girlfriends with them. I put my head down in disappointment. Courtney. I wish she was here.

"Ay! Banks! What's up?" I heard one player, Tex Denton, asked. He's a nice guy, maybe the only guy I like on the team.

"Hey Tex. Nothing much."