Chapter 110

Courtney

I started to catch up with everyone. They were all by Goldberg, Varsity was trying to make a goal, but Goldberg kept blocking it. I slid to a stop and started to fight for the puck.

While I was fighting for the puck with my stick, I accidentally hooked one of the players from the Varsity team, knocking him down. He got looked up and saw me, and he didn't look to happy.

He got up, threw off his gloves, and pushed me hard, but I didn't fall down, I just skated back a little. I caught my balance and looked up. I saw him charge at me and hit me on my face.

He hit me so hard to where my helmet came off. I fell on the ice, but got back up really fast. I went to him and threw off my gloves and hit him hard too. His helmet came off.

The fight was on.

I started to punch him in the jaw with my right hand as I had bottom of the back of his jersey. He was doing the same thing. I heard a whistle blow, and four hands grab me from behind. I was pulled back from the fight.

"Okay, let's go." The referee demanded. I sighed in frustration and skated to the penalty box.

"Courtney Jane, #32, and Alex Heiden, #48, is going to the penalty for roughing. Jane for four minutes for hooking too." The announcer announced. The referee opened the penalty box and I went in.

I turned around and sat down. I took off my glove and grabbed the water bottle in front of me and squeeze the water into mouth threw my helmet. I put the helmet back and sighed

Adam

Courtney just went into the penalty box. For four minutes. "Banks!" Coach yelled. I looked at him. "Get in the game!" I nodded and hopped on the ice. I skated by the penalty box that Courtney was in. I looked at her.

I hit my stick softly on the glass to get her attention. She looked up and looked at me. I smiled. She smiled too. Her right cheek bone was bleeding. She nodded. I nodded too, and skated off. This was going to be a messy game now.