Chapter 83

Courtney

Ocean came out of the bathroom with toilet paper in her hand. She came to me and started to wipe off all the makeup.

"Are you comin' to prom?" I asked Ocean. She smiled.

"Of course I'm goin'. I'm performin' there." Ocean replied.

"What song?" I asked. She smiled even more.

"You and Me." Ocean replied. I nodded.

"Hey Charlie, have you asked Catie yet to prom?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Well, yeah. I asked her like, three days ago!" Charlie said, making me out to look stupid. I started to laugh.

"Okay, all the make up is off." Ocean said. I smiled.

"Thanks Ocean." I got up and walked to the bathroom to look in the mirror. I walked out right after and looked at everyone. I smiled. "Thank you y'all  for makin' me happy again." They all smiled and walked over to me for a group hug.

"Aw, you're welcome Courtney." Ocean gushed. We all let go and started to laugh.

__________________________

"Wake up! Today's the day!" I heard someone yell. I looked up and saw Catie looking down at me. I smiled.

"Hey Catie, what time is it?" I asked. She looked at the alarm clock, then back at me.

"Uh, ten." She replied. I shot up and banged my head again Catie. "Ow!" Catie yelled. We both held our foreheads and started to laugh.

"Sorry, but I slept in till ten?!"