Chapter 75

Courtney

I was in my dorm on my bed. My legs were crossed and I was about to take a nap because I was tried. It was about nine in the morning. I heard Catie walk in and look at me. I looked up slowly.

"H-hey Courtney." Catie said. I just stared at her. "What's up?" She asked. I shrugged and looked down.

"Got practice today." I said sadly.

"Why are you sad about that? You get to practice again!" Catie exclaimed. I shrugged again.

"I don't know if it's worth it." I sighed. Catie looked at me with shock.

"What do you mean 'it's not with it'? It totally is!" Catie asked.

"Mr. Stafford doesn't like our team anymore and we are goin' to live with this for the rest of our life." I explained. Catie nodded slightly, looking away from me.

"I understand. But hey, you're back to the college!" Catie said. I nodded.

"Still-"

"Still nothing, you are going to practice." She demanded. I smiled, then laughed.

"And what happens if I don't?" I asked. She was trying not to smile, but it wasn't working out for her.

"I won't be our friend anymore." She said as she turned and crossed her arms. I smiled.

"Even if I don't go to practice you would still be my friend." I stated.

"No...." She said unsure of what to say.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Uh huh." I started to laugh. I gave her a tight hug and we fell off the bed. We started to crack up. She looked at me and we gave each other a hug.

"Fine, I'll go." I sighed. Catie smiled.

"Yay! Good, you should. Now, what time is practice?" Catie asked.

"Twelve o'clock." I replied. Catie shot me a "are you sure about that" face. "What?" I asked.

"Are you lying?" She asked. I looked down.

"Fine, I start at nine thirty." I replied.

"Come on, let's get you ready."