Chapter 34

Courtney

"Really?" Charlie asked. I nodded and looked down.

"So, yeah. I don't know what to do. I don't know if I still have," I paused. "feelings for Adam." I explained. Charlie and I were walking to the library so we can do homework before practice.

"I don't know, Courtney. I don't trust Adam anymore." Charlie pointed out. I nodded. We rounded the corner and stopped automatically. The Varsity team was blocking the hallway.

Charlie grabbed my waist roughly and pulled me into him. The varsity team stopped what they were doing and looked at us. It felt really awkward. Something's up. They walked over to us. Adam was the only one that wasn't there.

"We have been waiting for you." Brendan stated. Charlie and I looked at him.

"What do you want?" Charlie asked.

"I want a challenge. Varsity vs Freshmen. Good practice before the actual game." Brendan snapped.

"What kind of challenge?" I asked. Brendan smirked.

"A regular game. I just wanna see how you guys play." Brendan replied. I sighed.

"Fine. When is it?" Charlie asked quickly. Brendan started to laugh he just asked the stupids questions on earth. Brendan came up to Charlie went behind him.

"Well, buddy-boy; that would right now. So get your little Duckie team and I'll see you down there." Brendan whispered. I closed my eyes. Brendan put his head in between my neck.

I felt his soft lips touch my neck. I started to get goosebumps. "And I'll see you later." Brendan whispered even quieter. I still kept my eyes closed until I heard them left. I opened my eyes slowly and saw that they were all gone. I looked at Charlie.

"Come on, let's go get ready." Charlie said horsely. I nodded shyly.

"Okay." I sighed. I started to walk the other direction because my dorm is in the other side of the university.

"Courtney." I heard Charlie say. I turned around and looked at him. "Bring rollerblades." Charlie said. I smiled.

"Duck roundup?" I asked. Charlie laughed.

"Of course. Come on, I'll met you here in six minutes." Charlie said. I nodded.

"Can do." I replied. I turned around and started to head to my dorm.