Chapter 113

Courtney

Coach started to laugh. "Courtney." He sighed. He pushed my bangs behind my ear. "You're not twelve anymore. I can't make your decisions anymore. You have grown up to be a beautiful woman that made her own decisions." Coach said. I sighed.

"Look, just follow your heart tells you to do, okay? That's just about how much I can tell you to do." I looked down and nodded.

"Okay, I know what to do now. I have made up my mind. Thanks." I said. I went over and hugged him, he hugged back. He hugs just like Dad did. We let go. I started to wipe my tears.

"Hey, don't cry. You're a great daughter." Coach said. I smiled.

"Thanks Coach." He smiled.

"Okay, let's get out there, there's five minutes left." Coach said. I nodded.

"Okay, let's go." We started to walk down the hallway. I could already hear the fans start to scream because of the game. We got to the gate. I looked at Coach. "Remember, glide the puck, don't go to fast." I laughed.

"Okay, I will." He nodded, then opened the gate. I sighed and got my helmet on. I walked out. I heard everyone start to scream even louder, chanting my name over and over. I smiled.

"Now we have Courtney Jane, #32 back out for the last five minutes of the game! What a entrance!" The announcer yelled. The referee skated over and opened the door to the ice.

I went out on the ice. I heard the team start to cheer too. I smiled. I skated over to Adam, Charlie, Dean, Fulton and Goldberg.

"Hey Jane. How's your jaw?" Adam asked. I smiled and stared at him.

"Better." We stared at each other for about ten seconds, then I snapped out of it. "Uh, what's game plan?" I asked. Charlie smiled.

"You're going to be so happy when I saw what I'm about to say." Charlie stated.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked, anchos to know, Charlie nodded.

"We're going back to Pee Wee Hockey years and going to do the Flying V."