Chapter 51

Charlie

"Hey Charlie." Courtney sighed. I smiled.

"Hey Courtney," I said. I grabbed her hands. "I need to ask you an important question."

"Yeah?" She asked. I got down on one knee and got out a little ring box from my jean pockets. I held it out and opened it.

"Courtney Ocean Jane. Will you be my wife? Because I love you." I asked. She smiled and started to cry.

"Yes! Yes, I will!" She yelled. I got up and hugged her. We back up, our arms still wrapped around each other. We were close enough to where our lips were barely touching. "Charlie? Charlie... Wake up." Courtney said.

"What?" I asked.

"Wake up Charlie, come on, wake up."

I woke up screaming. I sat up in my bed and finally stopped screaming. I started to breathe heavily and put my hand on my forehead.

"Charlie! You okay?" I heard someone say. I looked over and saw Coach Bombay sitting on my chair by my bed. I rolled my eyes and got back into bed.

"What time is it?" I said angrily.

"6:30." Coach said. I shot back up and looked at Coach.

"What?! Why are you here so early?!" I yelled.

"Because you have practice today." Coach answered. I shot him a confused look.

"What?" Coach smiled.

"You have hockey practice today." Coach repeated. I rolled my eyes again and went back to bed, covering myself with blankets.

"Don't waste your time, I'm not going." I snapped. I heard Coach let out a little laugh.

"Why don't you wanna get out of bed?" Coach asked. I sat back up and looked at him.

"Hans is gone, the team has turned on me, and Orion hates me." I stated.

"Look, I need to show you something, so get up." Coach demanded. I shook my head and laid back down.

"I'm not getting up."

"Okay, if you wanna do it the hard way." Coach said. He paused for a second.

What is he doing?

All of a sudden, I felt one side of my bed lift up and I fell out. I smacked into the floor. I heard Coach laugh. "Get ready, we leave in ten."

_________________________

"Where are we going?" I asked. We were in Coach's car. I heard him sigh, but he said nothing. "Where we going?" I asked again.

"Someone wants to talk to you, and I want show you something." Coach answered. We finally pulled in to the college parking lot. Coach sighed in frustration. "Always full. Like it was back then, oh, here's one." He sung into the parking spot and turned off the car. We got out and closed the doors. Coach started to walk.

"Wait for me!" I yelled. I jogged up to his side and started to stride with him. "Who's gonna be here?"

"You'll see." The fact that he isn't telling me who's here bothers me. If it's Orion, I'm leaving. We finally got inside.

Coach started to slow down his paste until he stopped completely. He looked to his right, and started to walk down the hall. I followed behind him.

When I turned down the corner, I saw Coach was stopped, looking at a trophy case. I slowly walked up to him until I got to his side. I looked inside the case. There were about ten trophies inside the case with pictures by trophies.

"Yeah. Here's the old Hall of Fame of the University of Minnesota."