Chapter 101

Courtney

I was in the locker room getting ready for the game. Not everyone was here. The only people in the locker room was me, Les, Goldberg, and Guy. I opened my bag and got my shoulder pads out.

"Man, I can't wait to bet the crap out of the Varsity members." Les said with a little bit of evil in his voice.

"Yeah, they say we can't play, psh, we can play better then them!" Goldberg yelled. I put the shoulder pads on and started to get the rest of my padding on.

"We just need a to play harder then what they play." I added.

"True, but we are already better." Guy stated.

"But if we play harder, then we can get more goals, right?" I asked. There was a party.

"Yeah..." They all said. I heard the locker room open. I looked over and saw Adam and James come barging in.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey Courtney." James said in a rush.

"Hey." Adam said out of breath. They ran to their lockers and started to put everything on.

"Guys, the game doesn't even start until like, thirty minutes." I stated. They stopped what they were doing and stared at me.

"What?" Adam asked. I nodded.

"You guys are so stupid." Guy stated with a laugh. We all started to laugh except for James and Adam.

"Damn, I think my clock as the wrong time." Adam implied. He sat down on the bench and put his head in his locker.

"Is you're clock wrong too?" I asked James. He shook his head.

"No, Adam came over to me and Charlie's dorm and started to pound on it, then he says that the games is about to start and we are late. So I shot up and started to get ready while Charlie said no it doesn't start till like another, hour and a half. I don't believe him and now I'm here." James explained.

"Wow Adam." I heard Goldberg sigh. We all started to laugh again.