Chapter 62

Adam

I was almost the the cemetery for the funeral. I was in the car with James and McGill. I was driving, James took passenger, and Johnny is in the back.

"Why am I even coming? I never knew the guy!" McGill stated. James turned around in his seat really fast like he was really angry.

"Shut up McGill! You know exactly why we are going." James snapped. I took a left turn.

"We need to do this for Coach, Charlie, and Courtney. They all knew him and they are going to be heart broken so I want you to try your best not to be rude and to comfort them throughout this hard time." I stated.

"Fine, but I call comforting Courtney!" McGill yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"Her boyfriend's gonna be there anyway, she doesn't need us." I sighed. I pulled into the parking lot and started the hunt for a parking spot.

"No he's not." James said, while he started to turn to face me. I looked at him for a second, then looked back.

"What do you mean he's not?" I asked.

"Matt just met up with his sister he hasn't seen in like eighteen to nineteen years. Remember that murder that happened a long while back about that couple who got murdered and there was a sister and a brother that wasn't touched?" James asked. I nodded.

"I remember that. I remember Mom and Dad crying because they knew the couple." I replied.

"That's Matt and his sisters parents." I stopped the car in the middle of the isle of the parking lot and looked at James.

"What?!" I asked. James nodded.

"Yeah, and they didn't have family left so they had to be adopted. Well, Matt found his sister and now they are going for a brother sister day." James stared at me. I nodded.

"Okay." I sighed.

"I still call on comforting Court-"

"Shut it McGill!" James and I yelled. He grew quite like a church mouse.