Chapter 81

Courtney

"Where we headed anyway?" I asked.

"To my dorm." James stated.

"And mine." Charlie added. I laughed.

"You guys are roommates?" I asked.

"Have been for a while." James replied.

"Like, four weeks ago?" I asked. James paused.

"Yes." James sighed. I laughed again.

"You know I can walk, right?" I asked James.

"Yeah I know, but I'm not taking chances."

"Come on, you really think I'm gonna run for it?" I asked. There was a pause.

"Yes." Charlie said, breaking the silence.

"Come on, I won't run." I begged.

"No." James snapped. I rolled my eyes. We all finally stopped at a door. I felt James start to go through his pockets to find his keys. "Found them." James mumbled under his breath. He got them out and unlocked his door and we all went in. They sat me down on the bed.

"Can I leave now?" I whined.

"No." Ocean, Charlie, and James snapped. I pouted like a little kid, that seemed to get Charlie to laugh.

"Okay, I'll get the dresses and model them, you get the make-up, Charlie, and you get the hair stuff, James." Ocean demanded. They all nodded, and walked off to different directions. I made myself more comfortable on the bed and sighed loudly so they can hear it.

"We won't be long Courtney." James stated as he started to pick up all the brushes and hair spray.

"Why are you gettin' me all dressed now? Prom isn't till tomorrow." I asked. Ocean closed the bathroom door. Charlie and James kept on getting their things organized.

"Because we just wanna see what things will look good on you." Ocean answered for the bathroom.  I sighed.

"Okay."