Chapter 42

Courtney

I woke up and say up in my bed. I did a stretch and ran my hand through my hair. I looked over at Catie. She was still dead asleep. I smiled and looked at the alarm clock next to my bed.

I'm going to the store to get a thank you card to Hans, then talk to Coach Bombay to get Charlie back on the team. It was 6:20 in the morning. I got up and got dressed.

_________________________

I went and got my keys. I opened the door lightly and walked out. I turned around and closed the door, then started to walk out. I ran into someone. I fell back and hit my head on the wall.

"Ah!" I yelled. I put my hand on the back of my head and tightly closed my eyes.

"I'm so sorry..." The guy apologized. I felt him grab my hands and helped me up. I finally got to my feet and opened my eyes.

"Woah." I whispered. He is handsome. Messy dirty blonde hair, blue eyes... he is beautiful. He smiled.

"Hey, sorry again." He apologized. I snapped out of my trance.

"No, no I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention." He smirked at me.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Courtney, Courtney Jane." He stared at me with shock.

"Hockey player Courtney Jane? Team USA number 32?" He asked. I nodded. He grabbed my hand a shook it. "Hi my name is Dylan Sun. I'm a huge fan of yours. I went to many games before I came from Italy." He said. I smiled.

"You're from Italy?" I asked.

"Well, I'm from Tennessee and then I moved to Italy for a while, then came back here." Dylan explained.

"What part of Tennessee?" I asked.

"Nashville, why?" He asked. I smiled even more.

"I'm from Nashville!" He smiled.

"Where you walking to?" He asked.

"A old friend of mine, he wants me to see him for some reason." I replied. He nodded.

"Okay, I got to go, I'll see you later." He said. I smiled.

"See you later."