Chapter 6

Courtney

We're almost at Han's place. We walked since he lives right by Han's place. "Do you know who is all goin' to the college hockey team?" I asked.

"Uh... Me, you, Goldberg, Julie, Connie, Guy, Fulton-"

"So Dean must be comin' to?" I asked, cutting off Charlie.

"No. Dean is going over to San Diego for college." Charlie explained.

"Oh. Who else?" I asked.

"Dwayne, Ken, Les, James-"

"James?! He's comin'?!" I asked, cutting him off again.

"Yeah. Scouts came by one practice and saw him play. Also McGill is coming too." Charlie said. I rolled my eyes.

James and McGill.

"Okay, who else?" I asked.

"Uh... Oh. Luis and Adam." He stated fast so I wouldn't cut him off. I smiled.

"Adam's comin'?" I asked. Charlie nodded. I get to see Adam again. We walked up to the door of a wooden building. Charlie opened the door and we walked in.

"Hello Charlie." A man said while his back was facing us. He was sharpening ice skates.

"How'd you know it was me?" Charlie asked.

"I only know two people who go through that door. You, and Gordon." He replied. I looked at Charlie and smiled. He did the same thing. "Ah!" I heard Hans yell. I looked over and saw lots of blood on his finger. He dropped the skate. I gasped.

"Are you okay?!" I yelled. I ran up to Hans.

"Courtney, he joking." Charlie said. I looked at Charlie. I heard Hans laugh. I looked at Hans and he started to wipe off his finger. He picked up the skate. I started to laugh.

"Oh yeah. Charlie knows all my tricks. I still remember the first time he fell for my trick. He got so scared." Hans laughed. I laughed even more. I heard the door open again. I looked over and saw Coach. He was looking down, he closed the door and looked up. I stared at him.

"Coach?" I asked. He smiled.

"Courtney." He sighed. I went over and hugged him.