Chapter 15

Courtney

I was in my dorm, by myself. I didn't see my roommate yet, but she should be coming any minute. I was sitting on my bed. We all start classes tomorrow since today is my first day. I was reading my book "Witch and Wizard". I love the book.

I was about to turn the page when I heard the door open. I looked up and I girl with a purse came walking in. She had her head down trying to lock the door again. She turned around and saw me. She was pretty. Blonde hair, blue eye. She did a sweet smile at me.

"Hi." She said sweetly. I got up and smiled.

"Hey, my names Courtney, Courtney Jane." I introduced myself. She smiled even more.

"Courtney Jane? Aren't you a hockey player?" She asked. "For Team USA like, seven or eight years ago?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yep, that's me." I answered. She grabbed my hand and shook it.

"Huge fan of yours. I went to the championship game and saw you." She replied. I smiled.

"Aw thanks."

"Oh, my name is Catie. It's nice to meet you." She introduced. She walked over to her bed and started to put her things down. I sat back down at my bed. She's nice, sweet, pretty, and loves hockey. Maybe I could hook her up with someone; maybe Charlie.

"Hey, uh, do you have a boyfriend?" I asked. She turned to me.

"No, why?" She asked. I smiled.

"Great. I have a friend that is single and would love to meet you." She smiled.

"Really? What's he like?" She asked as she sat down slowly on her bed.

"Oh, he's a doll. His name is Charlie Conway. He's tall, handsome, loves hockey, and sweet, kind, lovable, friendly...." I stopped myself. I shook my head just a little. "Anyway. I would love it if you met him." She smiled and she nodded.

"Okay, I would love to met him."