Chapter 105

Courtney

I watched the man I'm about to marry beat up the guy I kind of love.

They were still fighting. It's been about a minute, but the crowd is still round up. I didn't know who to cheer for.

Should I cheer on Adam?

Or should I cheer on Matt?

I didn't know the answer to that, so I kept quiet as I watched them trying to get the other one on the ice. I swallowed hard a couple times and kept on biting my bottom lip. I looked at James.

"James..." I sighed in a whiny way. He sighed.

"I can't do anything to stop them." He implied. I pressed my lips together.

"If you can't, I can!" I yelled. I turned around and started to skate to the fight. Then, Tex came in front of me and wrapped me in a hug.

"Best you leave them alone." Tex implied. I sat still while he had me in a very comfortable hug. Finally, three of the referees went over and stopped the fight. They broke up the fight. Then started to take them into the penalty box. I got out Tex's hug and skated over to James.

"I wonder what that fight was about?" I sighed. He nodded.

"I think I have an idea." He stated. I looked at him.

"What?" I asked. He looked down at me.

"You're not serious. You don't know why they were fighting?" James asked. I shook my head. "Adam likes you and you're marrying Matt...?" He asked. I started at him with shook.

"Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about that." I stated in shock. I sighed. "I don't know what to do anymore. I love Matt, but I think I'm starting to get feelings for Adam again."