Chapter 88

Courtney

"Okay, I'm ready!" I called out.

"Are you going to prom?" I heard Catie asked. I put my hands on my hips.

"Yes." I sighed. I heard the door unlock and the door open. I saw Catie standing by the door holding it opened while Ocean was sitting on my bed.

"Courtney." Ocean sighed. I smiled.

"You look amazing." Catie implied. I sighed.

"Well, I tried my best." I said. They started to laugh. I left the bathroom and walks over to the front door where my high heels were. I started to put them on. I heard a knock at the door.

"I got it." I called out. I opened it and saw Luis standing there in a nice looking tux. He checked me out and smiled.

"Hey Courtney, you look good." He implied. I smiled.

"Thanks Luis, what's up?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you knew where Charlie was. He's not at his dorm." Luis asked. I shook my head.

"Sorry, I haven't seen him." I stated. He nodded.

"Luis?" I heard Ocean asked. I looked behind me and backed up.

"Ocean?" He asked. They walked up to each other and stared at each other for a long time. I think they were amazed that they saw each other again. Then, they hugged each other tightly. I smiled.

"Luis." Ocean whispered.

"Ocean, what are you doing here?" Luis asked as they unhooked each other from their hug.

"I came out here for prom. And also the Grammys." Ocean answered.

"Oh yeah! The Grammys!" I yelled, totally forgetting about it. Ocean turned to me.

"Yeah, it's next week, so I'll be out her for a little while." Ocean explained.

"Hey, Ocean." Luis said. Ocean turned to him. He grabbed her hands. "Can I take you to prom?" Ocean smiled.

"Of course." They hugged again as me and Catie clapped.

"Okay, you two go while me and Catie wait here." I suggested. Luis and Ocean stopped hugging and nodded. Luis then grabbed Oceans hand and walked out with her. I looked at Catie.

"How do they know each other?" Catie asked. I smiled.

"Where do I begin?"