Chapter 85

Courtney

"Julie." Charlie said. Julie got out of the line and skated over to behind Charlie.

"Goldberg." Adam said.

"I never have been chosen second for anything! Except for goalie." Goldberg stated. We all started to laugh.

"Courtney." Charlie said. I skated over to Charlie and stopped at his side.

"Uh, Connie." Adam called out. Connie skated over to Adam.

"Guy." Charlie said. Guy sprinted over to us and stopped in front of me, spraying ice all over me.

"Hey!" I yelled. Everyone started to laugh again. He put his arm around my shoulders. I looked at him funny. Then, I looked back. On the corner of my eyes, I saw Connie staring at me.

"Russ." Adam called out. Russ skated over to Adam.

"Guy what are you doin'?" I asked kind of looking at him.

"What? I can't put my arm around team mate?" He asked.

"Depends." I replied. I saw him look over at Connie, then, he turned to me and kissed me on the lips. I pushed him away from me. "What the hell was that?!" I yelled. He licked his lips like he wanted to say something, but he didn't. Adam skated over and pushed Guy.

"Yeah, the hell you doing man?" Adam snapped.

"Hey! Don't push him like that!" Connie snapped at Adam as she skated over to him and shoved him.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on Adam!" I yelled at Connie.

"Hey! Stop it right now!" Coach yelled. We all stopped what we were doing at looked over at him. "We got to stop the fighting you guys. We will loss the time if you guys fight. We need to learn to stick together as a team." Coach explained. We all nodded.

"I'm sorry Connie." I apologized. She smiled.

"No, I'm sorry. I don't wanna fight you." She apologized. I put one arm around her for a side hug.

"Hey I'm sorry man." Guy apologized to Adam.

"Yeah, me too." Adam said. They both grabbed each other's hand and pulled in to each other and patted each other's back.