Chapter 103

Courtney

I finally got enough nerve to jump out onto the ice. I started to skate over to the line where I'm suppose to go. I looked around and saw all the fans, jumping up and down, waving at me, screaming my name on the top of their lungs.

Man, this was truly amazing. I stopped right by Adam. I looked at him as he looked at me. We nodded and smiled.

__________________________

Adam

After all the team members were announced on both teams, we skated to the bench for a plan.

"Alright, I want Julie out for goalie, and I want Adam, Charlie, Courtney, Fulton and Russ to go out too. You know your positions. Play well guys. Every team I have ever coached lost to this team, but I believe in you guys to do well and try your best.

Even if we don't win, I want your head held high, smiles, and still cheering you guys on, okay?" Coach asked. We all nodded.

"Yes Coach!" We all yelled.

"Good." Coach got his hand and stuck it in the middle of the circle we have formed. We all put our hands in too.

"On three?" Charlie asked.

"Your call." Coach replied. Charlie smiled and looked at our hands.

"Quack, quack, quack, quack." Charlie started out slowly, like Coach Bombay would do.

"Quack quack quack quack QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK GOO DUCKS!" We all yelled as we threw our hands up in the air. I started to laugh a little. Coach looked at all of us while outing his hands in his hips.

"Okay, I want you guys to try your best on this. You guys got this."