Chapter 17

Courtney

"Okay, I'll talk to her." Charlie said. I stopped walking and saw Charlie walk up to Catie. They started to talk. Catie kept on looking at Charlie's jersey. Then, looking up at him. She kept on shaking her head no. What is Charlie saying? She turned around, and walked away. Charlie came up to me again.

"So, what happened?" I asked. Charlie shrugged.

"She thinks I'm one of those jocks." He said. I sighed in disappointment.

"I'm sorry man, maybe I'll talk to her later."

_________________________

I was getting packed up for hockey. I want to play varsity, but I'm not. I'm playing for freshman with the rest of the team. I'm not leaving them, I just hope Adam thinks the same way. I got my bag and started to walk to the ice rink.

"Hey again." I heard someone say. I turned around and saw the jock that was hitting on me. I turned around again and started to walk faster. He ran up to me and put his arm around me. "Oh, my names Brendan O'Riley, if you didn't know."

"I didn't want to know." I snapped. I heard him laugh.

"Anyway, maybe you can meet me up at my dorm around eight? After your practice." Brendan asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, that's delightful." I said sarcastically. He looked at me.

"Okay!" He yelled. I gave him a dirty look.

"Apparently you are too dumb to realize I was being sarcastic." I snapped while getting his arm off of me.

"Sure. I know you want me." Brendan implied. I rolled my eyes. "Come on."

"Get away from me." I said strictly. He put his arm around my waist and started to kiss my neck. I pushed him away. "Stop! Just stop!" I screamed. I turned around and started to walk off.

I felt him grab me again and push me up against the wall. I dropped my bag. He started to make-out with me. I was turning my head. "Stop!" I screamed, but he didn't. I was trying to push him away. I was trying to scream for him to stop in between the kisses. He was starting to run his hands down my waist. Please someone, help me.

"Hey! Get away from her!" I heard someone scream. He stopped kissing me and looked over. I did too.

"Why, isn't it the principal's son." Brendan said in a baby voice.

"For your information, my dad can easily take away your scholarship. That is, if you don't stop." James warned. Finally, Brendon got off of me. He looked at me.

"I'll be back." He snapped. Then, he walked off. I sighed in frustration. I bent over and picked up my bag. Then, looked at James.

"Thanks James." I sighed. He shrugged.

"Yeah, it's whatever." He said. I smiled. I walked up to him and grabbed him shoulder with one of my hands and kissed his cheek. He started to blush. "Come on, we're gonna be late for practice."