Chapter 30

Adam

"Come on! Help me get Courtney up!" I demanded. Charlie came over and grabbed Courtney and helped my left her up. She flung her arm around me neck and Charlie's neck. We started to skate and walk to the locker room. Courtney was groaning like crazy, I felt so bad. We finally got to the locker room and we put Courtney on the bench.

"I need to get back to the game." Charlie stated. I nodded.

"I'll watch her." I replied, he nodded.

"I'm still mad at you," Charlie paused. "but this is good. Helping out." I nodded. He walked out. I looked at Courtney. I walked over to her slowly and sat down next to her. She looked like she is really in pain. She closing her eyes tightly, making sour faces. "Courtney? Are you okay?"

"Chest... Gear." She said in between moans. I sat up and started to untie the the chest gear. I lifted the gear over her head. She sighed in relief. "Thank you so much." She sighed. I threw the chest gear in her locker.

"Yeah." I said in disappointment. Courtney shot me a confused look.

"What's wrong, Adam?" She asked. I shrugged.

"The whole team hates me." I answered. I slumped down on the bench next to Courtney.

"I don't." Courtney stated. I looked at her.

"What?" I asked. She did a shy smile.

"I mean, I'm disappointed in you. You lied to me about you not doin' those pranks on the team again. But I'm not mad, okay?" She said. I smiled.

"Thanks, Court." I said. I leaned over and kissed her on her forehead. She started to blush. She looked up at me.

"You could have done better." She stated with a laughed. I laughed too.

"I guess I could have." I said, jokingly. I leaned into Courtney and kissed her on the lips. Man, did I miss this.