Chapter 89

Courtney

I heard another knock at the door. "I got it." Catie said. I walked over to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I picked up my brush and started to brush my hair. I heard the door open. "Hey Matt, hey Charlie."

"Hey Catie, is Courtney here?" I heard Matt asked.

"I'm right here!" I called out. I put the brush down on the counter and walked out of the bathroom. Matt and Charlie stared at me.

"Courtney." Matt whispered in shock. I looked down at my dress, then back up. "You look... Wow." I smiled. I walked up to him and pecked him on his lips, then hugged him.

"You look great, Catie." Charlie said in joy. Catie smiled.

"Thanks Charlie." Catie said. I stopped hugging Matt.

"Okay, should we go?" Matt asked. We nodded. We walked out of the door. Matt grabbed my hand. "You look amazing." Matt whispered. I smiled.

"You do too." He let go of my hand and side hugged me with his right arm. I smiled.

"Why, isn't it Miss Hockey Princess." I heard someone say. We all stopped walking and looked up.

"Brendan." I snapped. He started to laugh. He was with all his guy friends. "Where's your girlfriend?" I asked teasingly.

"They broke up." Matt stated, staring at Brendan. Matt gave a tighter squeeze on my shoulder.

"Shut it Shift-shit." Brendan snapped.

"Aye!" I yelled. I stormed to Brendan and started to roughly poke his chest with my finger. "You shut your damn mouth." I snapped. Brendan smirked.

"Sure, okay sweety." Brendan said. I went to go punch him, but Matt and Charlie ran up to me and grabbed my arms. They dragged me back over to where Catie was. Once we over there, they stopped and let go of me. I stood up straight.