Chapter 43

Courtney

I finally got to the store. I was in the card section trying to find a thank you card because of my new skates he got me. All I have really been doing is picking up a card, reading it, and put it back.

"Courtney Jane?!" I heard a high pitch voice call out. I turned to my left and saw a small group of girls standing there, staring at me. "Oh my gosh, it really is you! The USA Ducks! Number 32!" A short haired girl said. They all ran up to me.

"Can we get your autograph?" They all chorused. I smiled.

"Absolutely." I replied. They all started to hand me little journals and pens. There was about five girls in the group. All pretty young, maybe fifteen or sixteen.

"Is Adam Banks with you?" One if the girls asked. I shook my head, still looking down at the paper.

"No he's back at the-"

"Is Charlie Conway? Or Dwayne Robertson?" Another asked.

"No they're back at-"

"About Connie, or Julie, maybe Dean Portman?" Another girl, about thirteen years old, cutting in asked. I closed a journal and gave it back to a girl.

"No I'm just here by myself."

"How about James Stafford. He's really hot." The oldest girl asked. I smiled.

"Not here either." I sighed. They all nodded. "So, what are your guys names?"

"I'm Allison." The youngest one said, she looked to be around thirteen.

"Brookie." The short haired on said quickly. She looked to be about fifteen.

"Hi! I'm Emily." The oldest one said, probably sixteen years old.

"Ro." Another one, like, fifteen years old said.

"And I'm Jamie." The last girl about fourteen years old said. I nodded.

"Nice to meet you."

"Is it true that you dated James?" Emily asked. I turned back to card picking while nodding my head,

"Yep, dated for four years." I replied.

"And dated Adam Banks?" Allison chimed in.

"Yep, him too."

"And Charlie Conway?" Ro asked. I froze. I can't believe Adam thought me and Charlie were dating. I shook my head and picked out a card.

"No, he has asked me out many times, but I didn't said yes."