Chapter 64

Courtney

"I exactly know." Connie sighed. I nodded.

"Hey Courtney." I heard someone call out. I turned around and saw James, McGill, and Adam all walking up to me. I walked over and hugged James.

"Hey Courtney, I'm so sorry for you loss." James whispered. I nodded, lost for words. I finally let go of him and looked at Adam. I sighed.

"I'm gonna comfort you, Courtney." McGill came over and hugged me. I just stood there awkwardly while McGill hugged me.

"Thanks McGill, but I'm fine." I said as I started to push him away.

"Shhh..." McGill started to pet my hair. I looked at Adam and James.

"Sorry." James apologized. He came over and started to get McGill off of me.

"Just one more minute." McGill asked.

"Johnny... Johnny... Joh-Johnny!" James yelled, prying McGill off of me. I backed away from them. "You said you wouldn't do this." James whispered to McGill, but loud enough to where I can hear him.

"I told you I would." I rolled my eyes. I started to walk away.

"Hey! Courtney..." I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Adam standing there. "You said hey to everyone in this world but me." I sighed. "Courtney, I know you don't like me anymore..."

"Adam, I don't want to talk about this right now." I explained.

"No. I'm tired of taking orders from you Courtney." I gasped. "I love you Courtney. And you chose Matt."

"I chose Matt because he never lies to me. Like you." He stared at me.

Did that just come out?

I put my head down. "I don't want to talk about this now, let's talk later."