Chapter 77

Courtney

"Let's start some sprints!" Coach yelled. We all started to do some sprits. I started to do light laps because I'm my rib. I had to go to a lot of therapy when I moved to Tennessee because of my rib, but it's still really bad.

I looked up into the stands and saw Catie sitting there looking at me. I waved at her. She smiled and waved back. I smiled and looked back. But before I could stopped, I ran into someone. I fell back.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." The person said.

"No, not its fine. It was my fault." I replied. I felt the guy grab my hands and help me up. I looked at him. "James?"

"Hey Courtney. Sorry..." He said as he let go of my hands.

"Nah, it's fine. It was completely my fault." I replied as I looked down. I felt myself start to blush. I look up at James with only my eyes. He started to blush too and smile.

"Come one team! Bring it in!" Coach called out. We all started to skate over to him and went to our knees. He sighed. "As you know, we have to play the varsity team in a freshman vs. varsity game.

I really do believe in you guys to be the best in this game. It's not till another month so we will be practicing and playing other games, am I clear?" He asked.

"Yes Coach!" We all cheered.

"Great! Before we start, someone wants to ask someone something." Coach said. We all looked at each other shooting confused faces to everyone.

"What's he talking about?" Charlie whispered-yelled to me. I shrugged.

"Courtney!" Connie exclaimed. I looked at her. She was looking in another direction. I looked in the direction she was looking. I saw Matt start to skate out with a beautiful lilly in his hand. He skated to me. Once he got to me, he stopped at looked at me.

"Matt?" I asked. He stuck out his hand. I grabbed it and he helped me up. He looked at the lilly, then back at me.

"Courtney, will you make me one of the happiest guys on earth, and go to prom with me?"