Chapter 117

Adam

It was about two in the morning. I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about Courtney and Matt and how they are getting married. I kept reminding myself to be happy for her, but I can't because I'm in love with her.

Gavin was at a party right now and won't get back till maybe five in the morning. I was watching TV. I was just about to fall asleep, until I heard someone knock on the door. I paused the TV and got up. I walked to the door and opened it.

Without seeing the person, I felt someone push me into the dorm, closing the door behind them. They pushed me onto the door. I sat up with my elbows.

The girl turned around. "Who are you?!" I asked. The girl looked at me. "Catie?!" I asked. She nodded and smiled. I sat on my bed. "What the hell are you doing? It's two in the morning!" I yelled.

"I know. I had to leave without Courtney knowing." Catie said. I stared at her.

"Catie, I thought you were dating Charlie." I said in shock.

"No! Not that! Damn. Anyway, I got home and saw Courtney crying. I ran to her and asked her what was wrong. She apologized and refused to tell me. Then like ten minutes later she told me.

And she said that her and Matt broke up. And mostly I don't go against my brother, but you need to ask her to marry you before she goes out with someone else!" Catie said in literally one breath. My jaw dropped.

"Oh my gosh. I need to get a engagement ring! And I need to get her to go on a date with me!" I yelled. Catie nodded.

"Yeah, okay. I'll talk tomorrow about it. I'll meet you here at twelve. Bye." Catie said. Then she walked out. I laughed. I can't believe it.

I might marry Courtney.