Chapter 96

Courtney

I stared at Matt. I looked around. Everyone was staring at us, but I couldn't find Adam. I looked back at Matt.

"Yes." I blurted. He stared at me.

"What?" He asked.

"Yes... Yes I will." I said. He got up and hugged me really tight. Everyone around us started to clap and cheer. We looked at each other and kissed. After, we let go of each other and he got the beautiful engagement ring out of its box and slowly slid it on my finger. I started to giggle and smile.

"Congrats Courtney and Matt on your beautiful engagement." I heard some one say. I looked over and saw Ocean on the stage with a microphone in her hand. "I wanna dedicate this song to Courtney and Matt. It's called You and Me. I know it's Courtney favorite song." Then she started to sing.

"Wanna dance?" Matt asked. I looked at him.

"You're gonna dance?" I asked.

"Yeah. I have been saving this dance until we were engaged." He confessed. I smiled.

"Alright, let's dance." I grabbed his hand and walked out to the dance floor. We started to dance. It wasn't a slow song, so we did a free style dance.

__________________________

"Come on." Matt begged.

"I suck at singin'. I don't want to." I said.

"Please? For me?" He asked. I shook my head. We were in my dorm sitting on my bed. Catie was out with Ocean with whatever they were doing. "I'm gonna be your husband. That means you have to sing for me."

"No..." I said unsurely.

"Yes..." Matt said.

"I'm not gonna sing." I said with a little laugh.

"Oh yes you are!" He said as he tackled me onto the bed. He pinned my arms into the bed and started to kiss me. I kissed him back. I heard the door open, but me and Matt kept on kissing.

"Woah. Sorry to intrude." I heard someone say. We looked over and saw Catie and Ocean at the door. Matt got off of me real quick as we both say up on the bed.

"Jeez guys, take it easy." Ocean said with a laugh. We all started to laugh.