Part 148

The sound of rain resonated in Yato's ears annoying him. "I hate this bloody rain why do we have to walk in it?" The boy said with annoyance as he used Raiu's cloak as a makeshift umbrella. "We aren't too far from a town. If we get there before dark then we can stay for a day or two before heading to the hidden mist." Raiu said getting chilly without his cloak. 

"Hay mind if I get my cloak back?" The man asked hopeful. "And let me melt? No way get your own cloak!" Yato snapped back, jumping slightly as a drop of rain landed on his head. "*sigh* But that is my cloak." The man said softly. 

"Don't you have anything that will make us get there faster?" Yato asked just wanting to get out of the rain. "We can use redux." 
.
.
.
.
"And you only think of this now you fat meatball?!" Yato shouted suddenly disappearing down the road. "I'm not fat you brat!!" Raiu shouted before disappearing as well. 

.

The nearby town gave Yato slight memories. This is the town where he accidentally booked himself and Karin into a love hotel. "Lets just get a room and eat at a restaurant. I'm hungry." Raiu said walking to the local inn. 

The man simply booked a room with two beds and threw his and Yato's stuff in there. "What you want to eat?" Raiu asked letting off a Yawn. "RICE BALLS!!!" the boy shouted. "Ok ok, dam to think someone would get excited for something so plain." 
"It's not plain it's the best food on this planet." 
"No Dango is the best." Raiu countered. 

"Rice balls!" 
"DANGO!" 

"Well I think Ramen is the best." The old lady at the front desk said. "Ramen tastes awful!?!" The two said simultaneously. 

---

"Ow" Naruto said holding his chest causing Kakashi to look up from his book. "Something wrong?" 
"No, just felt this odd pain. It's gone now." Naruto said shaking off the feeling. "great now where were we? Oh yeah you were going to show me what Yato taught you." 

"YEAH!" The blond said excitedly as he slammed his fists together. "He showed me how to use chakra natures and he unlocked my secondary chakra nature."

Kakashi raised an eyebrow at this. Secondary chakra natures can't just be unlocked like that. Naruto excitedly closed his eyes and started performing hand signs. "Purgatory" Naruto said as a bright blue flame erupted from his hand shooting up into the sky. 

Kakashi suddenly jumped back from it's sudden appearance. "It's so cool isn't it." Naruto said with sweat already forming from just using it once. "You said Yato taught you that?" Kakashi asked getting a flurry of nods form Naruto. 

"Be careful with it, those aren't normal flames. I don't even think they are a normal chakra nature." 
"Don't worry Kakashi-sensei I got this handled believe it!" 
"Just don't forget to practice your other chakra nature as well ok. then need to be learned equally." 

----

Tsunade was surrounded by paper work and for once Hikio was in the office with her trying to help. How can a dojo have so many expenses?" Hikio asked looking at a hefty bill for new training dummies.

 "Well the dojo is starting to take over from the academy. We don't get as many people passing anymore but those who do pass already has great potential." Tsunade said signing another document. 

Suddenly the door bursts open as Sakura and Karin came tumbling in. "Were you two eavesdropping?" Hikio asked with a malicious smirk. "n-n-no mam. Kakashi sensei sent us. We were told to tell you Itachi-senpai has gone missing." Karin said exhausted. "Alright and why are you here then Sakura?" Tsunade asked. 

"Yato-senpai wanted me to give you this." Sakura said handing an envelop to Tsunade. "Hay why are you calling Yato-senpai senpai?" Karin asked poking Sakura. "Because I want to." The girl said looking down at Karin's slightly shorter stature. 

"He's my senpai not your's." 
"Learn to share"
"Girls! cat fight outside!" Hikio said grabbing both girls by the collar before throwing them out of the window." 

"*Why did you have to make a good looking grandchild?" Tsunade asked softly as she opened the envelop. "Hay did you want a gremlin as a grandchild? I didn't think so" 
"hm" 

"What does it say?" 

"Apparently Yato want's us to increase security on the village since he and Raiu will be gone a while." 

"Ha does that brat think we can't handle ourselves?"
"They are the two strongest in the village but I'm a sanin. I have more fighting experience than that snot nose brat." Tsunade said crumpling up the envelope. 

-------------------

----Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/MasterItsuki

----Discord: https://discord.gg/5QhjND6PCs