Part 118

"WHAT!" Raiu's voice boomed as he slammed the table.
"Sorry sir but we got news that the Kazekage has been kidnapped. They're requesting help from the leaf village. Also it seems the people who captured him wore black cloaks with red clouds" An anbu ninja said while still kneeling in front of his Kage. "Dam and just when I sent most of the Jonin out on mission....Alright send in team seven but I request that Itachi join them seeing as he knows the akatsuki 's abilities."

"Yes sir" The anbu said before disappearing in a cloud of smoke.
"Lets hope that boy is sober, I saw him drinking with Itachi and Kakashi last night" Dai said lazily, his voice muffled since he was stuffed inside a desk drawer.

"Since when does Yato drink?" Raiu asked pulling open his desk drawer. "He drinks to calm his nerves idiot. Do you really want a lightning controlling ninja to go on a rage filled killing spree?"

Raiu was quiet for a moment. "Fair point, just don't let Hikio hear of this"

"Ha, that girl joined in on his drinking. She's as bad as Karin, can't even take a drop"
"Wait so why was I not invited?"
"Eh, your boring"

---10 min later---

"Wake up" Itachi said kicking Yato softly on his side. The boy let out a grunt before turning on his side to sleep more. "Why did we allow him to drag us into his drinking spree?" Kakashi asked holding his head as a pulsating pain goes through his head.

"Don't know, I can't even remember anything after 1 am. My wallet is empty and something is telling me it's this Idiots fault" Itachi said planting another kick on Yato's side. The two men watched as Yato grunted again before he suddenly grabbed Itachi's leg and pulled him down.

In a mere second, Itachi was forced to the ground. His head laid softly on the makeshift pillow of Yato's scarf. Kakashi watched with amusement as Itachi suddenly became Yato's little spoon. Yato's arm firmly over the man's waist, holding him close.

"Don't you dare laugh" Itachi said with a menacing glare at Kakashi. The white haired man was about to laugh but his headache interrupted him. "I can't get loose, his grip is like iron" Itachi said struggling under the weight of Yato's arm. His already messy hair starts to tickle Yato's nose as he continued squirming.

------

Sasuke tumbled through the forest after a long night of traveling. His muscles are on fire and exhaustion comes over him in waves. The boy's eyes are locked on Orochimaru's base which stays hidden a few meters in front of him.

"I couldn't use the curse mark while fighting. Orochimaru has some explaining to do." Sasuke mumbled as he made his way into the dark hideout.

"Ah Sasuke welcome back" Kabuto said as he watch the boy limp inside. His smirk quickly disappeared once he saw Sasuke's condition. "I lost, your 'ninja' that you wanted dead...he's stronger than you think"