Part 96

The sun shined brightly across the area, lighting up every corner of the area. "I wonder when she will wake up?" Yato said still carrying Karin on his shoulder. The poor girl has been knocked out for nearly 3 hours and isn't showing any signs of waking up. 

"Don't know but I'm having a blast going through her stuff" Dai said digging through Karin's ninja pouch. "What have you found?" Yato asked turning the page of his book. "oh some kunai, weird cream things and a comb. Man I thought there was gonna be something more interesting in here." 

"What do you expect, it's a ninja girl that has been traveling with two guys for a while. Her pouch has probably been ransack by them for anything interesting... we are reaching a village soon so you better get back in your bag before someone notices you" Yato said putting his book away. 

Dai mumbled a bit about what the reason for having a physical body is, if he couldn't even show himself. Soon over the horizon appeared the peaks of a small village, the question is which one. The sun was extremely hot and there was almost no shade on the path.

After a few minutes, they finally arrived in the small village. The place seems like a ghost town with nobody in the street's at all. "I think we should get a room at the local hotel" Yato said walking towards a building saying 'Lost Inn'.

Inside the lobby was an elderly lady wearing a black kimono. "Welcome sir, are you interested in a room?" The old lady said with a wide smile. "Yes, any room will do" Yato looked down at the woman before taking out his wallet and handing her 20'000 Yen. "Will that be enough?" 

The old lady's face widened a bit before she nodded enthusiastically. "This will be enough for 29 hours. Your room is number 60 on floor 5" The old lady said handing Yato a key. The boy nodded at her and before he disappeared up the stairs she said softly "Have fun you two" 

"What's with that old lady. And why say we have a specific amount of time?" Dai asked, his voice slightly muffled with the bag. "Don't know really, I just want to place her down. She might have neck pains if she is stuck hanging like this for a while" Yato said, unlocking the door. 

Instantly the boy was shocked with horror. The room was a bright pink and the bed was shaped like a heart. Different candles and other naughty things were on a counter. "I think I accidentally booked a love hotel" Yato said with embarrassment and defeat. "BWAHAHAH I can't believe you messed up this badly!!" Dai expressed, laughing like crazy. 

"I'll just place her in the bed. Maybe the couch is comfortable enough" Yato said walking into the room and locking the door behind him. Karin was placed softly onto the bed with the thin blanket covering her. Yato on the other hand went to sit on the floor and opened up a map. Dai crawled out and looked at the map with him. 

"So we have finished our search in the land of lightning. It's strange I really though they would have a base there." Yato said drawing a big red line over that part of the map. 

"The next should be the land of earth. The area has many vally's and mountains. If we head over there then it might be easy to find there base" Dai said looking closely at the map. 

"Maybe, we should just watch ourselves seeing we are close to the land of fire's borders. It'll be bad if a leaf ninja reports me" 

"The Akatsuki are a truly smart organization. They hide any trace of themselves and as soon as we fins a lead, 'snap' their dead. For all we know, they might be tracking us" Dai said grabbing a pen to mark the route they should take. 

"That's impossible, I have a constant thin layer of chakra around us. Thanks to my training, I can stretch it to around a few kilometres so I'll detect them. The real problem we have is if mom is still alive or not...The letter is a few years old before I even unlocked it." 

"She should be. If we look at the files we stole from Tsunade, it states that she has immortality of some sorts so killing her won't be an easy task for anyone. The thing what I'm wondering is how she got that immortality" 

"How? Is there a difference?" Yato asked. "Well you see the Immortality you have is forever since you fused with my power. People like Orochimaru for instance uses an artificial immortality where he needs a fuel source aka his vessels. There are many way's to get proper immortality, dedicating your life to a god is one that does not always works, a god can give you it's grace and in our case we fuse chakra." 

"So your saying the'rs more than one god?" 
"I'll explain it to you another day, the big question now is...what are you planning to do with Karin?" Dai wiggled his eyebrows while smiling at the boy. 

"Your a pervert you know that." Dai Immediately fell to the ground in shock and defeat. "I am bringing her with us. There is something about her, her cells are strange. Her blood seems like it can heal people and she seems to have good medical knowledge. The other thing is that she is an Uzumaki...there aren't many of them left so I'm bringing her to Konoha where Orochimaru can't use her clan powers for his own will"

"Oh right, the Uzumaki have those chain things and are good at seals. I remember now." 

"W-Where am I?" Karin suddenly asked as she groggily rose up. Her eyes immediately widened when she saw the love hotel room. "W-W-What are we doing here? D-D-Did you do anything to me?" Karin quickly covered herself with the blanket. 

"Wel-" Dai was quickly cut off as Yato slapped him across the room, knowing he will make the situation worse. "You were knocked out for a while, we arrived in this village and I made the mistake of thinking this was a normal hotel. I'v already payed so it's too much work to get a refund. Don't worry nothing was done to you, Dai only went through your pouch" 

"Hiya" Dai said giving the girl a slight wave. 

"...It's a talking teddy bear..." 
"I'M A PANDA!!" 
-------------------------

Link to Discord

https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------