Part 98

*3 months later*

"What do you sense boy? You've been staring at the mountain for a few hours now" Dai said stretching his body while on the makeshift yoga mat.

"I can feel a tailed beasts chakra growing but the question is, which beast?" Yato said when suddenly the boy was forced to the ground by a hug.

"Oh Yato-kun, why don't you join me?" Karin asked hugging Yato's back tightly.

"Karin... your drunk, go sleep" Yato said trying to pry her hands off him.

"oh don't be like that" Karin said going into a giggle frenzy as she slid down to Yato's waist.

"Dai make sure she doesn't hurt herself, Ima go check this out." Yato quickly disappear letting Karin face plant onto the ground.

"Would it kill you to say please" Dai groaned as he walked up to the giggling girl. "I told Yato that buying all that alcohol is a waist. The boy didn't even get a buzz while you... you're stupidly drunk" Dai said this before grabbing a small stick.

"Panda style: Strike of sleep" Dai shouted slamming the small stick onto Karin's head. The stick simply snapped causing the girl to giggle more.

--------------

Yato quickly jumped through the trees, making sure to not be sensed.

Soon Yato arrived at an opening in the forest. In the middle of the field was a gray haired guy defending himself as a jinchuriki attacked him.

The jinchuriki was covered in an orange/black cloak with four tail like things sprouting out of him. "seems the beast is trying to take over" Yato said softly, jumping down from the tree.

The jinchuriki launched at the gray haired man but before he could reach him, Yato appeared above it. The boy slammed the beast straight into the ground, cracking it a bit.

"What! Where did you come from?" the man asked. Yato quickly looked and saw it was Jiraiya... " Naruto's sensei so this must be Naruto then" Yato thought.

In an instant Jiriaya appeared at the edge of the clearing. The man has a terrible wound on his abdomen.

"Stay there I'll take care of this" Yato said still pinning the raging jinchuriki down.

"Lightning style: Zone sealing pentagon" Yato said as a bright light suddenly erupted from his body, lighting up the area.

After a few seconds the light died down revealing Yato standing there with a passed out Naruto over his shoulder.

The boy calmly walked over to Jiraiya who was sitting on the ground in shock.

"Did you really let Naruto use that much or the nine tails chakra?" Yato asked with a glare to Jiraiya as he placed Naruto softly on the grass.

"First off I had that under control and second who are you?" Jiraiya asked this while keeping his guard up. The man in front of him is clearly powerful so the best choice is to avoid a fight.

"Your talking about that paper seal in your pocket? It will only allow Naruto to take back control by siphoning the nine tails chakra. The seal I used strengthen his original seal. Now if that's all, I should probably help you with that wound." Yato said kneeling next to Jiraiya.

"Hay I asked who you ar-" Jiraiya was quickly slapped behind the head. "Now is not the time for demands. Be grateful your alive" Yato said taking out a roll of bandages.

Silence was left between the two until Yato finished with the bandages.

"I see that your trying to make Naruto use the Nine Tails chakra more but this is not the way" Yato said and before Jiraiya could ask anything, Yato disappeared.

"Why does he feel familiar"

-----------------

When Yato got back to camp, he was met with the sight of hundreds of broken sticks, a giggling Karin and a exhausted Dai.

" *pant* this girl is more tough than I though" Dai fell down onto his back in defeat.

Yato simply looked into Karin's eyes and knocked her out. "Really why could you not give this form some sort of sharingan? That thing comes in useful" Dai said still exhausted.

Yato let out a sigh before speaking "Karin only had one cup of sake and she gets like this? I shouldn't let her get near that stuff" Yato said picking the girl up and this time giving her a piggy back ride.

"Oh Dai we should go. I ran into leaf ninja. Another thing... I got the collection" Yato said a small smile forming on his face.

"The collection?"
Yato quickly threw his bag onto the floor. It was filled with a bunch of books.

"YOU GOT THE ICHA ICHA PARADISE COLLECTION!!!"

"Don't ask how I got them, just start reading" Yato said with his smile growing wider. Unfortunately his scarf blocks the sight. As Dai crawled onto Yato's shoulder, he felt how the unconscious Karin snuggled against him. 

"You know, I sort of like having her with us" Yato thought as he listened how Dai read the book out loud. 

----------

Link to Discord

https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------