Part 47

"Welcome to all of you have passed this part of the exams" The Hokage said from on top of a small podium. The genin who were here were all standing there in front of him. "I would like to personally congratulate you all for making it this far. Now before we proceed on wards with the events, I should probably explain why we do these exams in the first place" 

Sasuke sneered a bit as the Hokage spoke. Yato looked over to Sasuke with a small gaze. The mark on his neck was hurting him badly. He was trying to hide it so no one will kick him out. 

"Ninja's in this world are distant to fight each other. We send the best of our young in order to spare the lives of the other. These death filled chunin exams are a way for villages to strengthen there bonds with each other. Now this year there seems to be a bit too many people who passed so we will be holding a preliminary where only 10 of you will make through to the final part of the exam. I'll be handing over now to your final proctor" The Hokage said stepping back as a man with a bad cough stepped forward. 

"My name is Gekko Hayate and the board behind me will randomly decide who will fight who in this prelims." Hayate said as the board suddenly started spinning with different names. 

Yato was exhausted and only wanted to know when he will fight. His eyes scanned over the board, landing on his name...dead last. He was against a guy named Kabuto Yakushi. "Will the first round match stay down here while the rest of you go up on the walk way" Hayate said, exhaustion was clear in him. 

"Oh so we don't even get a chance to relax?!?!" Naruto shouted. "Quicker complaining the quicker you get this over with, the quicker you can relax and sleep." Yato said, slapping the back of Naruto's head as he walked pass the boy. 

"Or are you scared for dog boy?" Yato teased, Naruto was about to protest unfortunately his match was about to start. 

Kiba and Naruto exchanged some words before the two started there battle. 

"So how was your time in the forest Yato-kun?" Sakura asked. Yato slowly looked too the side and was slightly shocked but shadowed his expression. "It was ok. I like your hair it suites you" Yato said before turning back to the fight. 

Sakura started blushing like crazy, her face was the shade of a tomato. "W-w-what?" Sakura said, stuttering on her own words. "You heard me" Yato said, not diverting his gaze from the fight.

---------------------------

Hello my wonderful readers. I have been stuck for the last while about one specific choice. The thought of who Yato will end up with. We are about half way in this part in the story and really want to establish it before we go to shippuden. 

I want your opinions and the group with the most choices in the next 12 hours after post, will count. 

1# OC created by me. This character will otherwise not be in the story. 

2# Sakura Haruno. After watching the series once more I see how badly Sakura was treated to Sasuke and thought maybe being with Yato might not be as (deadly)

3#  Ino Yamanaka....Sai is just weird. 

--------------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------