Part 5

Yato's body laid softly on a hospital bed. His chest was bandaged up and the remains of a paper seal surrounded his eyes. Earlier some Hyuga members said that his chakra flow into his eyes was too extreme, even for an Uchiha. When they placed the seal over them to shorten the chakra flow, the paper immediately shot on fire, slowly burning away. 

It's midnight in the leaf village, after the terror of the Uchiha clan mascara has slightly subsided, everyone could finally go back to sleep. "Where am I?" Yato asked in his mind, he was surrounded by darkness. His feet felt like they were under water. Well he hoped it was water. 

Suddenly the sound of a chain rattled somewhere in the distance. Yato instinctively backed away slowly as the chain's rattling got closer and closer. Yato went to grab a kunai from his pouch but noticed it was not there, none of his weapons were. 

The thing that was connected to the chain finally showed itself. It was a strange bear like creature but his whole body was a dark blue aura seemingly like chakra. The creature sat down in front of Yato, the chain he heard was connected to his leg. 

"So your the brat" The bear like creature said in a slight bored tone. "Who are you?" Yato asked out of pure shock, he slowly backed away. 

"I am Dai the great and powerfu-" Suddenly Dai felt something on his stomach. Yato was on it, jumping up and down like a trampoline. "IT'S SO SOFT!" Yato shouted as the Aura around Dai disappeared revealing a panda. "That tickles!" Dia said trying to get Yato off him but the boy kept jumping over his arms. 

"You know what, I give up" Baku said, the creature looked like he was sweating profusely as he laid on his back. "Hay, fat panda? What are you?" Yato asked as he played with Dai's soft fur. "Your too young to understand kid, but one day I'll tell you. Now don't go getting yourself impaled again. You have no idea what effort it is to heal someone after taking over there body" Dai said with a slight scowl as he sent the boy back to the real world. 

Yato slowly opened his eyes. His body felt restricted by some cuff's which locked him to the bed. His head felt thick as if he has been sleeping for years on end. He could not remember much of what happened after he activated his sharingan. 

In the corner of the room he heard someone cough. "I guess my job is done here" A guy with a mask said. His silver hair reflected the light. "The Hokage wanted to see you as soon as you woke up" The man said tiredly as he walked to Yato's cuffs and unlocked them. 

"Who are you?" Yato asked tiredly. His body felt like it has been used as a wrecking ball. "You do not need to know that, all you need to know is that your safe with me. Now come or I'll leave you behind" The man said as he walked to the door. 

Yato slowly moved off the bed but his legs fell limb under him, causing him to fall. 
The masked man sighed as he walked to Yato and threw him over his shoulder. 

"At least we can get there faster now" The man said before taking off.