Part 50

"Wrong, do it again"
.
.
.

"Again"
.
.
.
"Wrong, use more chakra" 
"I can't use more or else it will shatter" 
"Use more chakra!" 

It's been a full 3 day's. 3 full day's of training with a maniac. The man kept giving stones to Yato. His training was to compress the stone in on itself forcing it to become sand. "What is the point of this any way" Yato said with frustration, throwing the stone to the ground. 

"*Sigh* This is what I learned. By compressing the energy, you force a stronger pulse to emitted" The man said lifting up his finger. A massive flurry of sparks came off him enough to put an elephant down. "By compressing the jutsu you get something like this" The man said as the huge wave of sparks and lightning compressed into one small ball which glowed brighter than the sun. 

The man flicked it to a boulder, incinerating it on the spot. "T-That's cool and all but...I think I might pass out" Yato said. The boy has been training non stop for the last few day's. His shirt has been ripped to shreds already and his body was covered in scratches from the rocks exploding. 

"Yato...you want to be the strongest ninja right?" The man said emotionless. Yato only nodded at this. "Then that means you will have to break your limits over and over again. Now you have only reached that point. This is the perfect time to push your body further" The man said as he stood up, handing Yato a new stone. 

"Where are you going?" Yato asked. 

"A man like me needs some sort of entertainment" He said, walking to a wooden wall. He is an exceptional teacher and the technique he is teaching is very useful but for some reason they just had to practice behind the bath house. Every now and then the man would peep through a hole in the fence before coming back to train Yato. 

--------------------------------------

The night came quickly after that. As the moon reached the peak of his journey, Yato started loosing balance. He swung from side to side, gripping the stone in his hand. Suddenly Yato lost his balance, falling down to the ground. 

Before the boy landed, The man immediately appeared, catching the boy. "Shit, you really did push yourself" The man said, lifting the boy up. He looked over the area before the getting engulfed in lightning. The two then disappeared. Any trace of them being there, gone. 

Chapter 49 and 50 is posted early because ill be on a trip for the 9th so sorry no chapter tomorrow.
--------------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------