Part 33

The wind blew calmly through the trees as team 7 made their way back to Konoha. Yato has been passed out ever since he was sliced on the bridge. The wound was deep and for some reason it does not seem to heal at all. 

The boy was currently being given a piggy back ride by Kakashi. "How far are we from the leaf?" Naruto asked, the boy was anxious for something....probably more ramen. 

"It will be a few more hours or so if we continue at this pace" Kakashi said with his one free hand, holding his book so he could read. 

Sakura and Sasuke were at the back with Sakura either worrying about Yato or trying to get on with Sasuke. The only answer the pink ball got out of him was "Hn" 
--------------------------
Yato was once again standing in complete darkness only it seemed much, much creeper. "I told you to not get your self hurt, did I not?" A voice said from every direction. Yato stood on top of some weird kind of liquid as he searched for the voice. 

Finally his thoughts about seeing a gigantic panda was not a dream but a reality. Dai appeared, he had a cut over his chest, just like Yato had but only he was bandaged up. 

"W-who are you?" Yato asked out of shock. "You humans have such bad memories, I am Dai the thing that has been keeping you alive for all these few years" Dai said with his paw covering the cut. 

"So your real?" Yato said in disbelief. 
"Yes, now tell me this...what were you thinking when you went against Zabuza Momochi?" Dai scolded, staring at Yato. "What? He was not that difficult and I handled it pretty well?" 

Dai stared at Yato with pure silence before saying. "The only reason you could take on Zabuza was because of me leaking out only the smallest bit of my chakra so that you could have enough power. You might of had the power boy but there was still much to learn" 

"And who are you to judge what I do hmm?" Yato said, a bit frustrated. He knew he defeated Zabuza with his own power...right?

"Listen here you brat, If your ever dream to add up to the power of your father then you need to learn. Power won't be the key to winning every argument" Yato was left speechless. This was the first time in years when he finally heard someone even mentioning his father. 

"You knew my father?" 

"Of cores I did. He was my jinchuriki after all. The biggest oaf to ever live. He was even more hard headed than you but when the time came to be serious, no one could stop him. We use to work as an amazing team until that blasted Uchiha came" Dai said, slamming his fist into the floor. He sent waves off from his punch. 

"What do you mean? What happened to my father? What Uchiha are you talking about?" Yato asked, he was only now learning of all this and he needed more information. 

"In time I will tell you all this but for now, because of our seal I can only give you a certain amount of Chakra a day with this restriction" Dai said, rattling his chained leg. 

Suddenly the entire area lit up revealing the two were surrounded by massive statues, a chakra string connected to Dai's back from each statues outstretched hand. They probably forcing him to weaken his chakra outflow. 

"I can't heal your wound right now since you relied heavily on my chakra during your fight with Zabuza. So you will have to heal it like a normal person. It will leave a scar but eh scars are a story on there own."

"But wait, cant you tell me more of my father first?" 
"The time for that will come, until then learn and grow. Ill be forcing our minds to link when your ready" 

--------------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------

I am very very sorry for uploading so late and that there has only been one chapter, I had a really urgent family matter to attend to which took the entire day. I am very sorry and hope you enjoyed the chapter. 

--------------------------